The Eternal Ones fan group...

Starbuck73

for those of you whoName: don't already know me

name: JJ

Age at ET2: 18 (but i have been that age for 10 years now)

Fave character(s): Alice

Fave book: Eclipse or Breaking Dawn (new moon is my least fave)

Pic:

nipplealert.jpg

and of course:

name: Lorelai

Age at ET2: 2 and 3 quarters

Fave character(s): thomas the tank engine, fifi, dora, upsy daisy (what do you mean they're not in twilight? oh okay peeeeetttttttteeeeeeeeerrrr)

Fave book: the cat in the hat (can't read twilight big words, too long)

Pic:

101_0032.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh am i organising a meal again? okay well i'll have athink about that and see what i can come up with, it all depends on numbers if theres lots of us then theres a few places that will give us a private room for free. Or we can stick to american

ilike the idea of a private room buddies we were all a little cramped and divided

Hi all,

Im Amanda from Swindon in wiltshire..Sorry dont know how to add a photo i tried but it wouldnt work for some reason (any help with that would be appreciated). Im 42 and a teaching assistant in a primary school, have never acted my age and dont intend to start now lol...Couldnt go to ET1 and was gutted, im so looking forward to ET2 and meeting you all. Please count me in for meeting up for the meal or drinks.

My fave character.... Edward (yeah i know its wrong but he is alot older in "vamp years" lol)

Fave book.... Breaking dawn

Just cant wait for October to come!!

Amanda

i think will may object to his pic on here

Come to think of it, I didn't get a decent pic of him the whole weekend... is he impervious to cameras or something? :P

my pic updated will :P he had to ok the pic..lol

Edited by bl00djunkie

Hey, Im Charlotte (or Sharla I dont mind which)

I'm actually only 19 so I might be cheating, but I'm almost 20 and my friend who comes with me is 23 so I feel like I belong in this group (I'm definitely not a screaming teenie by any stretch!!)

Hey, Im Charlotte (or Sharla I dont mind which)

I'm actually only 19 so I might be cheating, but I'm almost 20 and my friend who comes with me is 23 so I feel like I belong in this group (I'm definitely not a screaming teenie by any stretch!!)

as long as ur not a screamer you should be ok..lol

for those of you whoName: don't already know me

name: JJ

Age at ET2: 18 (but i have been that age for 10 years now)

Fave character(s): Alice

Fave book: Eclipse or Breaking Dawn (new moon is my least fave)

Pic:

nipplealert.jpg

and of course:

name: Lorelai

Age at ET2: 2 and 3 quarters

Fave character(s): thomas the tank engine, fifi, dora, upsy daisy (what do you mean they're not in twilight? oh okay peeeeetttttttteeeeeeeeerrrr)

Fave book: the cat in the hat (can't read twilight big words, too long)

Pic:

101_0032.jpg

Awee what a cute girl!!

I love your tattoos. I recon you're a LOTR fan too? If so cool

Nice pic of you and rob there hehe. Are you the girl he hugged at that event? There's a video of him basically giving a girl some major bear hug on youtube, it's cute and funny hehe.

Edited by Marystat

I have emailed Jola to see what she can do, because it wasnt explained that the number of child tickets were limited. :smile:

EDIT: I just looked at the website, it doesnt say they are out of stock on there either...

Edited by Starbuck73

I have emailed Jola to see what she can do, because it wasnt explained that the number of child tickets were limited. :(

EDIT: I just looked at the website, it doesnt say they are out of stock on there either...

Buger... :angry:

As far as I know, all the tickets that didn't sell on the Sunday at ET1 were put up for sale on the following Monday morning on the website.

Cr*p. Hope you get something sorted with Jola. I just assumed that kids tickets were unlimited because they don't get the autographs and stuff.

Awee what a cute girl!!

I love your tattoos. I recon you're a LOTR fan too? If so cool

Nice pic of you and rob there hehe. Are you the girl he hugged at that event? There's a video of him basically giving a girl some major bear hug on youtube, it's cute and funny hehe.

given my username the fact that i'm a LOTR fan is a bit of a giveaway :) yes i love it!

as for the hug! i had quite a few hugs from him at that even including one when i was buying from a stall and he came up behind us, but as far as i know there is no footage of any, but admittedly i have not looked