To the two lucky ladies who danced with peter

Superrobyn

:)

its not my video

but i found it on youtube Lol

you both looked really pretty, i think i saw the both girls around after, i was going to say you both looked really pretty to you but i didnt want to sound creepy

haha

enjoy :)

sorry if you've seen it before

oh i just realised its only one of the girlsd. my bad. sorry about that

Edited by Superrobyn

Mind you I woulda danced with him gum or no :D

im with ya girl. im with ya.

except me dancing with him would look like a father dancing with his daughter

*begs* please let there be a taylor dance, please let there be a taylor dance.."

It's Emma!!

That's so sweet, I remember after she'd bought it we were in the car going back to the hotel and she was in the car behind us and was like 'I BOUGHT THE DANCE WITH PETER!'.

That's really cute though, I wish i had that amount of money! haha.

The user that posted that video also had videos of the talks, which really peed me off, especially after what Jason said about the legal issues. :D

When I asked why she had ignored the requests of the organisers, she replied "It wasn't said at the opening ceremony that videoing wasn't allowed" (she has since removed all my comments). :D

I left her a comment saying

It was in your registration pack that video wasn't permitted, it was said at the beginning of the talks & was repeated throughout the weekend by Jason, the organiser. It creates massive legal headaches for the organisers, as Jason said throughout the weekend.

I was going to flag the videos, but there is nothing to flag them as being illegal... only as an infringment of rights, which isn't really the same. :D