To the two lucky ladies who danced with peter

Superrobyn

The user that posted that video also had videos of the talks, which really peed me off, especially after what Jason said about the legal issues. :YAHOO:

When I asked why she had ignored the requests of the organisers, she replied "It wasn't said at the opening ceremony that videoing wasn't allowed" (she has since removed all my comments). :D

I left her a comment saying

It was in your registration pack that video wasn't permitted, it was said at the beginning of the talks & was repeated throughout the weekend by Jason, the organiser. It creates massive legal headaches for the organisers, as Jason said throughout the weekend.

I was going to flag the videos, but there is nothing to flag them as being illegal... only as an infringment of rights, which isn't really the same. :YAHOO:

I do agree :D

I can't stand why people can't follow the rules. I don't mind the vids of the dance with Peter, but the talks .... grrrrrrrr (like Kellan said on some signatures).

Maybe we should still flag it ... So just Eternal Twilight 2 won't suffer from such vids being posted on youtube =/

Peter was chewing gum through the dance but he said he didn't want to smell like Halls xD He kpet apologising for smeeling like cough sweets and then they gave him some gum to smell nice :dance:

I wouldn't have minded if he smelt like menthol.... I like it!!! =oD :D I could have rubbed on some VapoRub for him!!! LOL :D

Peter was chewing gum through the dance but he said he didn't want to smell like Halls xD He kpet apologising for smeeling like cough sweets and then they gave him some gum to smell nice :o

I wouldn't have minded if he smelt like menthol.... I like it!!! =oD :YAHOO: I could have rubbed on some VapoRub for him!!! LOL :YAHOO:

Oooooh good plan! Maybe we should offer next time :YAHOO:

Peter was chewing gum through the dance but he said he didn't want to smell like Halls xD He kpet apologising for smeeling like cough sweets and then they gave him some gum to smell nice ^_^

I wouldn't have minded if he smelt like menthol.... I like it!!! =oD ;) I could have rubbed on some VapoRub for him!!! LOL :lol:

Oooooh good plan! Maybe we should offer next time ;)

I gave him lockets after the dance and I got a kiss and he bit me! I nearly fainted!xxx

Thank you so much for creating this topic! I feel super special!xxx

Emma, lucky much? Aha I remember I was texting you after the auction and you seemed quite out of it! lol!

Haha XD I know I was completely out of it XD

EMMA!

She was so happy after that, when she came back over to me, Charlotte and Steven she almost fainted and Charli was crying as she filmed it! SO CUTE!

When he bit her, he told her she would live forever <3

Thanks Nat, sell me much XDXD God I sound soooo sad!

It was quite funny, the hilarity of the situation.... Oh yeees

:)

its not my video

but i found it on youtube Lol

you both looked really pretty, i think i saw the both girls around after, i was going to say you both looked really pretty to you but i didnt want to sound creepy

haha

enjoy :)

sorry if you've seen it before

oh i just realised its only one of the girlsd. my bad. sorry about that

Thank you!!!!!!! I ddnt mind ppl coming up to me after the dance. I just dun want evil looks and hate mails. :)

It's Emma!!

That's so sweet, I remember after she'd bought it we were in the car going back to the hotel and she was in the car behind us and was like 'I BOUGHT THE DANCE WITH PETER!'.

That's really cute though, I wish i had that amount of money! haha.

That was hilarious! Trying to mime in the car what I got XD I'm surpised you guys got it so quickly! I loved the little jig XD Steven was driving and was like WTF?!?!

im thinking you lucky girls should wear a shirt the next con

"i got bitten by a cullen..literally."

lol

or "got bitten by the facinelli"

I love this idea! Good plan!

:)

its not my video

but i found it on youtube Lol

you both looked really pretty, i think i saw the both girls around after, i was going to say you both looked really pretty to you but i didnt want to sound creepy

haha

enjoy :)

sorry if you've seen it before

oh i just realised its only one of the girlsd. my bad. sorry about that

I can't believe people reacted like that, it's stupidly ridiculous. If they wanted it they should have bid on it enough to win it! :lol:

Thank you!!!!!!! I ddnt mind ppl coming up to me after the dance. I just dun want evil looks and hate mails. :)

I love the t-shirt idea! We shud wear it to the next one! Woop! Woop!!!

Totally! Then we can wear it when we win the next dance :lol:

I'm thinking Team Peter/Carlisle shirts!

Edited by TSheep