Where are you staying?

Saxby

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im about to book the Ibis as well.

I know it looks close but how close is close? What are the roads like to cross?

I wondering how close it was as well, i wasnt at the last con and am not sure of the area lol Im going with my sis and friend but ur welcome to wander with us if you want. Id rather walk in a big group as im quite a nervous person when im not at home :)

Im about to book the Ibis as well.

I know it looks close but how close is close? What are the roads like to cross?

I wondering how close it was as well, i wasnt at the last con and am not sure of the area lol Im going with my sis and friend but ur welcome to wander with us if you want. Id rather walk in a big group as im quite a nervous person when im not at home :)

Thank you, i appreciate that. I was getting alittle worried!

And the last post, thank you as well, that makes me feel less worried!

Just need to book the hotel now! lol

Hey guys, could someone tell me how much the grand is for a double room for the 3 nights? I cant see prices on the site. Also someone who has stayed there before could you tell me a little about it? Thanks =]]

Heyyy. My friend was in charge of booking the hotel..but I'm pretty sure the double room was £120 for the 3 nights. We stayed there at ET1 and it's not exactly luxurious but it was clean enough which I thought was most important and they have a little kitchen area if you want to use a microwave n stuff? The people at the reception are really nice too and since it's soo close to the Park Inn, I think it's well worth the money. Especially considering the little time we actually spent there - getting ready/dropping things off and going to sleep. no complaints from me :)

Before i book the hotel, is anyone still looking for a roomie?

I was going to book the Ibis but im open to other ideas.

have u booked a room yet??

if not u cud room with me and another girl im staying wit in the park inn to help make the price cheaper!!

x x x

hey, no i havent book it yet. Do you have a facebook account we can chat through?

if not u cud room with me and another girl im staying wit in the park inn to help make the price cheaper!!

x x x

hey, no i havent book it yet. Do you have a facebook account we can chat through?

facebook profile

hope this works but my names emma carter if it dn't

x x x

I'm staying at the Grand Hotel :o But we're on a very tight schedule, so we've run into a "tiny" problem :D We can't check in after 11.30 pm and we might not make that (this is on Thursday btw), which means we won't get in. So I was hoping that one of you guys who are also staying at the Grand would be able to help me out. If we can't make it (we're flying in from Norway), it would be great if one of you who arrive earlier on Thursday (if there are any) could pick up our key and leave it in the door to our room and then let us in when we get there. It would mean that you'd have to stay up to around 01.00 am though. Hopefully, we'll make it, but it's best to have a backup plan :lol: If one of you say yes, I'll give you a call if we need you.

It would really be fantastic if one of you could help me and my friend out ;)

x x x

facebook profile

hope this works but my names emma carter if it dn't

x x x

hey, the link didnt work and unfortunatly there are a fair few emma carters on FB!!

Ive booked the grand now though, i wasnt sure you'd see my post in time and i was worrying id run out of options if i didnt book something. Anyway, we still might be able to sort something out, my names Renee Adamson if you want to find me xxx