Where are you staying?

Saxby

Boo had to book back in at the IBIS...The Grand had no double rooms left, I was really hoping they would have, would have saved a lot =[ I am seriously going to have like £40 for food and drink for the whole weekend, I usually spend that on drink a night haha. Oh dear, oh dear.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo had to book back in at the IBIS...The Grand had no double rooms left, I was really hoping they would have, would have saved a lot =[ I am seriously going to have like £40 for food and drink for the whole weekend, I usually spend that on drink a night haha. Oh dear, oh dear.

YAY IBIS.

I'm gonna spend £20 on food tomorrow for this weekend. Well, £10 food £10 alcohol. I'm cheap (:

Haha I could do a food free but an alcohol free...nahh!

I think I will be doing the same, we can sneak back to the IBIS for drink refills rach haha. As long as I have some snacks for when we get back from the parties then I will be fine =]]

Lmao! Katie's letting me stash my alcohol in her room (:

That sucks the grand is way cheaper than the ibis i saved £100 on the hotel by switching shame they were out of doubles.

Yeah i have not got loads of money either :unsure: but thats cos i need to hold off cos i want a gold ticket for ET3 so i do have money but i need it for more than drinks and food. I am going getting food and stuff tomorrow so i have them for my room already got a pack of 4 energy drinks cos i WILL need them :lol:

So i can see me having a problem lol i will most likely be bidding on the guest encounters as well cos the one with Kellan at ET1 was amazing so i have to get in one of those if it was between that and and a gold ticket i think i would settle for silver and go for a guest encounter. I must stop rambling :P

I am getting to the grand earlier than i thought on friday unless i get lost :P