Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice theme especially as i can make masks! i'd like to request that one night is a 16th centuary dress in honour of carlisle, so much better than 1901 a much better era and prettier clothes

I want like a night party where there's a big moon an stars, and everyone wears black and there's smoke machines<3

:P my friends and i were debating what themes we'd love for October and Volturi party was top of the list!!

Really hope its Saturday though, we can't make friday.

Already planning outfits.

lol yeah Labyrinth was my first thought too! That and Phantom of the Opera.

I want a High School Party, that would be amazing fun seeing everyone dressed up. :YAHOO:

high school parties great for people who haven't left school that long ago, school parties for anyoen over tha age of 25 becomes incredibly depressing, i'd dress up for it but i'd probably spend the evening sulking that i am not 15 afterwards lol

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

That is going to be amazing , i cant wait to see everyone dressed up :(

i thought of Van Helsing straight away, they have a huge vampire masquerade ball as well.

I already have a mask but should probably get another one, it wouldnt be very practical to hold mine all night... :D

Lol staceymichelle is excited! Will have to watch Van Helsing for ideas! Might make a mask and try to encorporate wolves or something in, pretend im a wolf whos snuck in lol

nice theme especially as i can make masks! i'd like to request that one night is a 16th centuary dress in honour of carlisle, so much better than 1901 a much better era and prettier clothes

I want like a night party where there's a big moon an stars, and everyone wears black and there's smoke machines<3

that sounds quite good actually i like it! i think it will look lovely aswell!

=D

Well seeing as this is New Moon themed... I think we need a Quilet themed party.. maybe like a bonfire party or a wolf theme.. definately need to go native..

That would be really nice. A Quileute Potlatch would be fab (the parties that the elders hold for the community) We could have a totem pole, a fake bonfire, people wrapped in button blankets, wolf and bear head-dresses. That would look amazing. Their culture and style is so different from the South Western Plain Indians and most people don't seem familiar with it - would be nice to have it celebrated.

I cant wait for this party I have always been obsessed with them since seeing Labyrinth as a kid if anyone wants to dress up as the goblin king I wont complain :YAHOO:

oh my goodness i loved that movie...i had the biggest crush on David Bowie in that film. lol.

me too! when I think masquerade I just cant help but think of that scene when David Bowie dances with Jennifer Connelly! I love it!

I love that movie. That dress Jennifer Connelly wears is so beautiful too. Now where can i find one of those....

labyrinth2-1024.jpg

this one :-)