Ibis.

rayray_x

We stayed there this time and it was fine! My sister wanted to stay there for ET2 as well but we decided on the Park Inn for convenience. But the Ibis was great, the staff were really helpful and we were pleased when they filled our coffee again as we drink it a lot! Haha.

Im thinking of staying there just need to speak to ellie and jazz

I thought you wanted to book the park inn? I'm confused as to why you'd want ibis over grand, aren't they the same-ish distance away, but the grands significantly cheaper? :lol: prove me wrong though please! my feet are sore from living in those stupid heels all weekend!

Im thinking of staying there just need to speak to ellie and jazz

I thought you wanted to book the park inn? I'm confused as to why you'd want ibis over grand, aren't they the same-ish distance away, but the grands significantly cheaper? :lol: prove me wrong though please! my feet are sore from living in those stupid heels all weekend!

Well the park inn you have to pay up front for lol that's the only diff :wub: and the beds look nicer at the IBIS! haha and u get free breakfast :D Though I don't mind the grand though this time im eating proper haha

Well the park inn you have to pay up front for lol that's the only diff :lol: and the beds look nicer at the IBIS! haha and u get free breakfast :wub: Though I don't mind the grand though this time im eating proper haha

yup, and this time we're not going to spend like £12 on sweets in the 99p shop! haha we are such legends!

Edited by __a

A couple of people I spoke to were quite disappointed there wasn't a cooked breakfast available at the Ibis. :wub:

I stayed at the Park & needed my full English to set me up for the day (plus it meant my stomach didn''t rumble during my photoshoots! :lol: )

A couple of people I spoke to were quite disappointed there wasn't a cooked breakfast available at the Ibis. :D

I stayed at the Park & needed my full English to set me up for the day (plus it meant my stomach didn''t rumble during my photoshoots! :lol: )

ooh i like the sound of a cooked breakfast! i'm not very good at remembering to feed myself :D at the con i think id have breakfast really late then not eat again til like 12, when we'd go to that kebab shop where id have my veggie burger and chips :wub:

mmm subway.. i think i had that on sunday for breakfast too! snap!

A 6 inch, a foot long and two choclate chip cookies...but not all for me....pretty good brekkie imo!!

The breakfast at the Park was good though but if you are staying at the Ibis and feel its an uneceassary expense there are plenty of places to eat. The deal at the Park was good value. Paying seperately for a brekkie there was nearly £14 per head.

well i stayed at ibis this time round and the breakfast was nice but agree that a cooked option would have been nice for some people but i like my cereal and fruit in the morning and as long as there is coffee i'm good! booked the park in for next time for the ease of it but when i asked they said it didn't include breakfast?

don't mind cause me and my lot will just get stuff ourselves but if its ment to be included i'll have to find out cause i'd eat it if it's there!

yeah we're booked for the ibis this time, as we booked late for ET the only hotel we could get was the travelodge and it was a lovely hotel and had loads of nice places to eat around it but we ended up spending £80 on cabs so heads up to anyone who plans on staying they but the lady working there did tell me they are doing rooms for october at £19 a night so I guess it depends if you wanna get cabs for the cheap room!

well i stayed at ibis this time round and the breakfast was nice but agree that a cooked option would have been nice for some people but i like my cereal and fruit in the morning and as long as there is coffee i'm good! booked the park in for next time for the ease of it but when i asked they said it didn't include breakfast?

don't mind cause me and my lot will just get stuff ourselves but if its ment to be included i'll have to find out cause i'd eat it if it's there!

Sisterspooky......i feel like i should know you, we live so close!! Plus i was also in the Ibis so must have seen you at somepoint!!

I live in Bromley/Petts Wood and can't WAIT for ET2!!! Think we'll be in the Ibis again - but will go to the pub up the road for breakfast (Full English for £4!) xxxxxxxxxxx

Staff were ok but you have to pay for parking and it annoyed me and mum as we were nearly skint.

It was a pain walkign from there to the park inn everyday as it was freezing and really embarassing in my prom dress.

So glad I'm in the Park Inn for NMR

The rooms were nice in the Ibis but the staff were rude! We came back from the La Push party and the security guard was questioning me and my friends asking what rooms we were in and stuff and we had to show our room keys which is fair enough but you need a room key to go in the lift so if we wern't guests it would have been pretty obvious when the lift didn't get going! Also when we rang up before the convention they said the parking would be five pounds a day and they charged us £25 because apparently there are daily rates and its five pounds at night time only! So that was a rip off! Also we booked twin beds and they gave us a double, not that we minded that much but if you really need twin beds i would insist on them when booking!

We didn't get breakfast but the hotel is near and the rooms were good and the bed was big too!

Well the park inn you have to pay up front for lol that's the only diff B) and the beds look nicer at the IBIS! haha and u get free breakfast B) Though I don't mind the grand though this time im eating proper haha

The beds looked nicer, but i couldnt sleep mine was so hard, and thats coming from me who sleeps on a bed with no springs...!

I would have killed for a Park Inn breakfast by the time Sunday came around XD

My room in the Ibis was HUGE! I had 2 single beds, and could have probably fit at least 3 more in there lol While the rooms at the Park Inn are alot smaller, but are much more convenient.