BRING BACK PETER

talie

SIGNED!!! :D

I spotted you a few times and was gonna come say hello but I was scared cus u told me off by the poker table cus id forgotten to take my flash off :D

Sorry, hun... I couldn't even see who I was talking to because I had been blinded! :D

Lol I was like oops! :( My camera has a habit of having a mind of it's own! Got a smile for it though :P

n547513514_1471579_3354872.jpg

Did u enjoy our conga :P lol

Omg! When was this???? I can't believe I missed it!!!! Damn!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIGNED!!! :D

I spotted you a few times and was gonna come say hello but I was scared cus u told me off by the poker table cus id forgotten to take my flash off :thumbup:

Sorry, hun... I couldn't even see who I was talking to because I had been blinded! :WINCE:

Lol I was like oops! :( My camera has a habit of having a mind of it's own! Got a smile for it though :P

n547513514_1471579_3354872.jpg

Did u enjoy our conga :P lol

Omg! When was this???? I can't believe I missed it!!!! Damn!

What the picture or the conga :P

LETS BRING PETER BACK BECAUSE HES BRINGING SEXY BACK

He owes us all a strip tease anyway if not some form of consolation for infecting us with facinelli flu, plus my best friend really needs to ask him where the magic H appeared from in his last name.

He owes us all a strip tease anyway if not some form of consolation for infecting us with facinelli flu, plus my best friend really needs to ask him where the magic H appeared from in his last name.

he is Italian and 'c' is pronounced 'sh' in all Italian words.. ( my mum is learning Italian that is how I know why !)

he is Italian and 'c' is pronounced 'sh' in all Italian words.. ( my mum is learning Italian that is how I know why !)

ah ok then

im really quite proud that my question introduced you all to supernova.

just think if i hadnt of asked that question none of you would know about his naked butt in the film!

omg that tshirt is awsome is the quote along the bottom from the guest talk ??? or something you came up with??

It was from the guest talk The one with all 5 guests i think, was when kellan took his jacket off and everyone wolf whistled and peter pretended to unzip his jeans and everyone was like YAYYYY :YAHOO:

And then he said it lol

i signed the petition

he was such an amazing guest at ET!

my best friends mom was talking to him - one on one ( :wub: ), and i saw and ran up and was like HI!

and then all my freinds followed, and peter was like to my friends mom..

'is this your family, can i please shake there hands?!' and we where like YES!

and instead he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, i just about died and went to heaven!!!

and he hugged me when he signed my book too :blush::D:D and he called me sweetheart!!

ok i love him :WINCE::YAHOO:

I've changed my desktop background three times now, each one including a picture of Peter... is that bad? XD

Nah I have several pictures of him saved onto my computer :blink:

I'd really love to see Peter and Kellan at ET2, if I had to choose between the two of them I wouldn't be able to. My friends decided to write all the male twilight cast members on my had during science, they seem to have realized my addiction/obsession :angel:

Did anyone see Peter playing pool in the bar? That was pretty nice, we were walking out away from the crowd entering the talk and he was in there with a group of attendees playing pool etc, he stopped to talk to loads too and spoke to someone on the phone I think.

See when you get people in this industry they put a mask on for fans, but I really felt like they were really genuine and were just themselves as much as they could be rather than being "stars" which I'm not into.

Yup! When I was dancing with him I told him abt my frens who is a die hard fan of Peter Facinelli. When I mean die hard I do mean die hard coz their instant attraction amongst any cast members was PETER!!!! So when they found out I was dancing with him they weren't jealous but was super happy for me. And Peter then told me he's love to talk to them. So next day I bump into him and he said he'd like to talk to my mates. Unfortunately no one picked up the phone but he left a voicemail for my friend. She was so gutted she missed the call but was extremely happy. She has even saved the voicemail!!!! PETER IS A STAR!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

I'm in! Bring him back and auction off more dances! One wasn't enough!

I SECOND THIS ONE!!!!!