BRING BACK PETER

talie

ROB WHO???

Please bring Peter back!! He was an amazing guest and because he is sexy with those eyes!!!

Me and my friend had the privilege to talk to him for a while at the gold party just before he left(thank you daea!!!!) We talked about his work on Damages! His eyes are so dreamy!

Anyway he was the best guest even though he was ill on Saturday! I got my picture and my autograph and he remember us from the gold party!! He also danced with 10 of us on Saturday night because he promised Megan a dance!! (Thank you Megan) even though he was ill!! I saw him playing pool. How sweet was that!

He talks were brilliant!!! Saturday by himself was amazing and so funny and the fact that he wanted to carry on was amazing!! Sunday was brilliant with him and Kellan (his son ïŠ)!

I think I have his cold!!! blah! But I still love him!!!

Please show master bring him back!!!!!! We love him.

Also I can’t believe gold has sold out!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want him back as well he was awsome with us crazy fans lol He seemed to really care about the fans and i noticed he was never late for autographs either he was always first there and greeted everyone with a smile he was one of my favs.

Please bring back Peter.... he was the nicest, most down to earth person there (aswell as Kellan!!)

I was lucky enough to have one of those photoshoots where the photographer had to leave to check if my photo looked right (I have glasses!) I was still hugging him and I didn't know what to do so I started to pull away, but he held me tight so I couldn't leave.

I think he could tell I was nervous because he held me close, stroked my back and kissed my head! You should have seen my face! I had to hide by blush in his chest! (Didn't work) LOL

He is such a natural entertaining the crowds, especially when he was with Kellan! Everything he said was interesting and when he was with Kellan, they were both genius!!!

Everyone can call me a sad loser if you want but I got upset then the guests left (mostly Peter and Kellan) and for some reason I feel like a drug addict without the next fix... Withdrawal Symptoms!!

Please bring him back!!!!

Sarah xxx =oD

P.S - Me and my cousin have decided that he is "God in a man form" and I may have caught Peter's throat lurgy!!! LOL =oD

I was one of those glasses wearing photo goers too! I started to pull away from Peter but he grabbed me back around the waist so I couldn't go! I couldn't help but blush!

I think i'm going to start to wear glasses :lol::o

It's definitely a good idea!!! =oD LOL

Aw we met him when he was outside smoking. It was really nice because he called us over. He was like "hey girls!" then we looked at him and waved and carried on walking. Then we were like... There's peter!! So we went over and talked to him. It was sooooo amazing. I'd love him and kellan to be there again.

Bring him back! Me & my friends met him out the front of the hotel before the closing ceromony started. He asked if he could shake our hands (let me think about that...) but instead gave us a hug and a kiss on the cheek! :blink::P

I didnt stalk him, like mob him or anythingm I just took way too many pics :o

Na i didnt really was the other way around :wub: Whereever I was he seemed to be there lol I just been ill be stalking his career from now on :P