Eternal Twilight 2

showmasters

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo i just got my tickets, but saw on another thread that if i was buying more than one ticket that i needed to put the names of the other memebers in the comment section but i couldnt see one!! any ideas?

It is on the order form that's a definite - I think it's before you input your card details (haven't got the page up in front of me so can't check).

However, you can email me the information on info@collectormania.com - quote your order number in the email subject line so when I get around to processing the order, I can match it up easily.

Just had to do that lol Was in such a rush to get tickets didnt notice you had to put everyones names down too!

:thumbup:

I think Jola is doing an excellent job, i think id be far more stressed if i were her lol

There's still a good amount of Standards left, for anyone thinking they might sell out soon.

What would you call a 'good amount', just to clarify? :thumbup:

Just for you - here's a ticket update :D

Standard - 261 Available :thumbup:

how many standards where there in first place? just as an idea to tell my friends who havent got tickets yet.. too see how fast there selling..?

Moved some money from my offshore account in the Camens lol i.e. bank of mum and dad so will be buying my ticket tomorrow, will breathe easier then!

250 Standards Left

Wow that has gone quick!

I just wanted to add this as I like nice round numbers like 250 heh. 253 is just too random for me, :(

SJ

xox

Wow well done ;) this event is going to be great.

250 Standards Left

Wow that has gone quick!

I just wanted to add this as I like nice round numbers like 250 heh. 253 is just too random for me, ;)

SJ

xox

I'm the same haha!

I hate odd numbers too.

So i'm hoping my ticket is an even number haha!

Gosh I'm so lame :(