Tickets for ET2 (All sold out)

Massive Events

• Moderators

you might want to update the new website :P

it still says there are gold left

and theres no guest announcment

SJ, who is in charge of the site, is taking a well earned rest after the weekend :D

So it'll probably be done tomorrow or soon :lol:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update on tickets Jola :). Looks like you'll be VERY busy :D.

*Nods*

*Cries at the ever increasing backlog of orders*

:WINCE:

I don't work with processing tickets but I DO know how a backlog of WORKLOAD feels like..I feel your pain.

It shouldn't take too long. Check your junk email and make sure you put your email address in right too.

Yeah, we've checked that.

We have an order number - it says 'order received' but we still have 3 standard tickets in our basket. Oh the confusion! Does that mean we haven't done it right or something? :/

I originally put this in another thread and then realised here would be a bit more appropriate.

I'm all geared up to buying a ticket ET2, but I have slight issue. I will be leaving home in september and living at University at the time of the con and when the tickets will be sent out so I don't actually have the address I will be living at when the time comes. If I buy my ticket now, will I be able to change the address that the ticket is sent to once I know it?

• Moderators

We have an order number - it says 'order received' but we still have 3 standard tickets in our basket. Oh the confusion! Does that mean we haven't done it right or something? :/

Email Jola on info@collectormania.com with your real name and she can check if they received your order properly.

Email Jola on info@collectormania.com with your real name and she can check if they received your order properly.

Done, thanks for the info.

If I buy my ticket now, will I be able to change the address that the ticket is sent to once I know it?

It would be easier if you can give a permanent address now - do you not have a friends address you could use, or parents? Having to go through hundreds of orders later down the line will be a nightmare, to pull out your order and re-address the envelope.