auction people

chrono

Dude, I am not even going to be in the room during the auction. Bad things will happen. So I will run away and desperately try not to be tempted by the pretties that will be flashing their unsavoury wares in my general direction, in an attempt to get me to partake in their addictive trade. Naughty merchandise.

I would be waving goodbye to my student loan.

someone i can relate to although the temptation was to much last time iv still got student money so hopefully there maybe some left if not then im stuck lol

its very addictive but as a student am i not meant to be skint lol :P

Dude, I am not even going to be in the room during the auction. Bad things will happen. So I will run away and desperately try not to be tempted by the pretties that will be flashing their unsavoury wares in my general direction, in an attempt to get me to partake in their addictive trade. Naughty merchandise.

I would be waving goodbye to my student loan.

Hell no.....auction plus me equals very bad determination to win....after winning the dinner last time for a terribly huge amount of money i will not be doing that again......learned first time round..... :D

wow u won the dinner auction? what was it like was it worth it? what happened ? hope u dont mind my curiosity.

Hell no.....auction plus me equals very bad determination to win....after winning the dinner last time for a terribly huge amount of money i will not be doing that again......learned first time round..... :D

wow u won the dinner auction? what was it like was it worth it? what happened ? hope u dont mind my curiosity.

I second this curiosity, if you dont mind me asking ?? :D

i might stay for it tho i will try to stop myself from bidding last time at the eclipse 2

i went a bit crazy and ended up buying 4 big poster boards and 3 big photos was crazy

getting back home on 2 trains and a tube all on my own lol

I second this curiosity, if you dont mind me asking ?? :P

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....43389&st=40

Last page

If anyones interested there's a really nice italian style resturant just across the road from the hotel. When HUB 1 was on it had it's opening day and i popped in....the food is top notch and gorgeous and not only that....it's really cheap as well and they go the full hog...it was like dining 5 star lol....complimentary choccies before your meal too. Just thought i'd drop it in for those of us who are short on the momey front or want to save a bit of cash. :smile: