Photos from the weekend?

Millwallant

I'm sure a lot of people are still on their way home etc but I'm hoping people start uploading their photos soon! I'm shocking with a camera so always rely on other, far more professional people, to take decent photos that remind me of what went on!

Also, a request, if anyone has any good photos of my wraith costume and wouldn't mind putting them up or emailing me that would be appreciated. Did try taking a couple in the room but as previously complained about the lighting was impossible!

I'm sure a lot of people are still on their way home etc but I'm hoping people start uploading their photos soon! I'm shocking with a camera so always rely on other, far more professional people, to take decent photos that remind me of what went on!

Also, a request, if anyone has any good photos of my wraith costume and wouldn't mind putting them up or emailing me that would be appreciated. Did try taking a couple in the room but as previously complained about the lighting was impossible!

I took millions of photo's which will be appearing shortly. None of you in your costume though, I'm afraid. Sorry

xxx

I've only made it as far as Bristol, but when I get home I will upload a pic of you on your Wraith costume.

Thought it looked great :)

My Photos have all been uploaded onto facebook, I had an unexpected day off so had the time to do it (although I'd have stayed the rest of sunday if i remembered i had the day off)

Here are some photos fo you, mostly from the talks did'nt take the camera to the parties :headscratch:

facebook

facebook

facebook

Lastly some photos from the auditions, some are a bit blury where i was giggling too much :dance:

facebook

My Photos have all been uploaded onto facebook, I had an unexpected day off so had the time to do it (although I'd have stayed the rest of sunday if i remembered i had the day off)

Here are some photos fo you, mostly from the talks did'nt take the camera to the parties :headscratch:

facebook

facebook

facebook

Lastly some photos from the auditions, some are a bit blury where i was giggling too much :dance:

facebook

Great pictures Joanne!

I still haven't uploaded all my pictures, but here's a small selection:

Wow! I love your ones of Jason and Joe. Very nice! And the first one is Peter is gorgeous! I wasn't quite so happy with mine of him :YAHOO: Thanks for sharing these.

Edited by thefreckles

Thank you. :D

I think most of the shots I am personally very happy with are of Jason. Kind of surprising seeing my friends had asked me to take photos of Joe. :D

And I know what you mean about Peter. Some days it just seems impossible to take a picture of him you are happy with. That has happened to me before.

While I am working on the photos I can at least post some more. :D

IMG_2262_kl.jpg

IMG_2265_kl.jpg

IMG_2347_kl.jpg

(that one was taken without flash and I didn't work on it yet)

IMG_2485_kl.jpg

IMG_2497_kl.jpg

IMG_2504_kl.jpg

IMG_2506_kl.jpg

IMG_2508_kl.jpg

IMG_2620_kl.jpg

AWESOME PICS Petra!!! they ROCK! espesh liking how many of Jason you have :lol:

*ahem* more shameless plugging of my "Jason Momoa Rocks My Socks!" Facebook Group :huh: and "Jason Momoa" Facebook Fanpage :blink: (which has 1,500+ fans B)) but would be awesome if you or indeed anyone who would like to! could upload some pics there :P

looking forward to seeing some more pics :blink:

surfy sah xx

I've been working with different Canon models over the years and have always been very happy.

I'm not sure about the UK, but here in Germany the 350D is down to a really affordable price now. Might be worth checking it out if you don't insist on starting with the very latest model. ;)

Edited by Queen_Sindel