Costume Progress

carnosoul

Me and my mate will be turning up in black atlantis loadouts, one with a G36K, and the other with a P90... has to be done being as robert picardo will be there!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is turing up in... and scapey, yes, got the time off :D

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my mate will be turning up in black atlantis loadouts, one with a G36K, and the other with a P90... has to be done being as robert picardo will be there!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is turing up in... and scapey, yes, got the time off :D

Good to see the more stargate people will be there, i will most likely be wearing my stuff there too.

1) The mask looks awesome Turtle, really well done =D

and

2) Cant wait to see how the top looks for the lara cosplay = ).

I'm afraid my costume is kind of falling by the wayside at the current time, some of the materials I needed are turning out to be harder to source than I had originally intended (( mostly for the rifle but some of the clothes and stuff have proven a little tricky to acquire )). I'll still try and locate the stuff I need and try to put the thing together but at this time, it isnt looking as good as I had originally intended and I fear it may not be finished in time ((plus my confidence levels plummit when I attempt to cosplay so that may also be a reason as to why I'm having trouble =P ))

Top came out the entirely wrong color lol

Color it's meant to turn;

Tomb-Raider-Legend-site-nou-si-imagini-cu-Lara-Croft-3.jpg

Color it actually turned;

29397bm.jpg

Yeah the white bit is a sock lol.. Can't put the proper material in until tis dyed :thumbup:

Hi Victoria

Sorry about your top hope evrything goes okay next time

I just placed by order for my mask for my RE3 Nemesis Mask. I will be going on the hunt for a large trench coat to Mod soon. I just think It may be a be embarassing to have to go into a shop and buy like 6-9 belts for all the belts Nemesis has on his jacket :lol:

Pictures of my jacket processed soon :P

Also would anyone be thinking of going as Jill valantime from RE3?

Val.

Edited by Valormeer

Nice one, dude!

I'd have joined a while back, but they STILL haven't confirmed if ( Or even replied to my query whether... ) members are held to Garrison rules when not at an event specifically WITH the Garrison.

ie. if I wear my Fett with the Garrison, I wear their sticker, and do not break character.

But if I wear my Fett, and I'm at a gig with the UKCM... Will I get my butt booted by the Garrison if I dare to take my helmet off?

I'll watch your spam for bootprints if you take your hat off at a show :wub:

cheers guys , i has ment quite alot to get approval . i'm now IC 9145

Scapey i'll keep an ear onpen and do a bit of probing , i have my first event this saturday with them and another in a fortnight aswell , so i'll ask for you

Edited by Cocomando