facebook

bl00djunkie

ok theres an msn one so i thought id do a facebook on as im never on msn and genrally get bombarded with people saying hi on msn...even people i dont know so just look for bl00djunkie@hotmail.com

just add me and say ur a twilighter or something to that degree :chair:

There is also a general Showmasters, Massive Events, Autographica and Tenth Planet group on Facebook and My Space so you may find fellow Twilghters, Chevronites, Whovians, Trekkers / Trekkies (there is always some debate on the exact phrase - and I get confused) Dwarfers and Fans of anything else you can think of......

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Showmasters-...ents/8771334934

http://www.myspace.com/showmastersmassiveevents

Andy

Edited by Harry

just thought id add me (im not going to the march con, but for sure to the october con, im sure some of you will be going that one too.)

just search sophie scott (if you wanna add)

i should come up in the newcastle network, but if it narrows it down in the box thing it may say uni, sunderland aswell.

sophierussell5@hotmail.co.uk

or just Sophie Russell, westmidland and Swansea uni networks

Would welcome anyone!

haha yes, your username made my day! :D Jasper Says Relax

how did you come up with that? excellent

My name is Anita Nesbitt... I am a member of the Eternal Ones group & the event group. :D

My mobile phone number is in my FB profile for those on my friends list. :D

If anyone else wants it before next Friday for meeting up purposes, drop me a message on FB. ;):D

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO I have a Tshirt with it on! I would wear it however from wearing it every night for a few weeks now the wear and tear is too much!

ok, i think i saw you at the convention! coolt shirt :YAHOO: where did you get it, or did you make it yourself?