Foods at con?

nightshadewolf

also in the shopping centre (less than 2 minute walk) is a sainsburys, boots, superdrug and a bagel shop (which is lovely btw)

Boots, you say? Know that that means? MEAL DEALS! :(

Also, I remember from budget shopping last summer that Tesco had jelly blocks (the ones that you dissolve and make into jelly) for about 6p each. So if all else fails, I'm living off jelly. I wonder if the room has a mini fridge... :P

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you bring super noodles, remember to bring a fork. I spent Eclipse struggling with a hotel room teaspoon. :( I will not make that mistake again!

I did the same at LFCC last year XD

That's a good point, I didn't even think about a fork! Lol, forks, washington, twilight....

*adds it to list*

Then there's the big argument though, should we waste our money on food or save it for the merchandise? Lol!

I like food too much :(

Also at my size if I don't eat properly I soon run out of steam, and doing that whilst looking after 30 crew and running a con for 800 people is not a good thing.

That's why all the crew ensure you have a milk supply handy, to keep you running!!! :P

I'm only ickle and I need my food!! Heh.

SJ

xox

Aint that the truth lol

Mountain of food for SJ esp brekkie!!!

And yes the brekkies are lovely.

ooooh i cant remember if i read it or not... but THERE BETTER BE A STARBUCKS WITHIN A 100YARDS OF THE BUILDING! lol :YAHOO:

And if there ain't?

The con is at PARK INN NORTHAMPTON

Silver Street

Northampton

Northamptonshire

NN1 2TA

and according to Starbucks store finder, there isn't a Starbucks within 20 miles of the place. Nearest one is in Milton Keynes...

ooooh i cant remember if i read it or not... but THERE BETTER BE A STARBUCKS WITHIN A 100YARDS OF THE BUILDING! lol :lol:

ooh not long to go! yay

i am very sorry but i am afraid the one thing northampton does not have is a starbucks! sorry we have a cafe nero and a costa but no starbucks!

and forwhoever asked just so you know when i say 5 minutes walk i mean 5 minutes walk when pushing a pushchair with a toddler who screams coz she wants to follow a pigeon every 5 steps so i assure you if it's a 5 minute walk for me it's probably less for you so you do not have to worry. :)

if anyone gets really depserate i coudl always make them a pack lunch haha

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

stuff the noodles, subway 2 seconds away

phwoar ;)

Yuum, Subway!

Or, if you cant be bothered walking, order pizza to the hotel :(

Brilliant idea although I am sad that I may miss my Sunday roast.....may be a pub nearby will do one. Unless they do one at the Park Inn?

stuff the noodles, subway 2 seconds away

phwoar ;)

Yuum, Subway!

Or, if you cant be bothered walking, order pizza to the hotel :angel:

Brilliant idea although I am sad that I may miss my Sunday roast.....may be a pub nearby will do one. Unless they do one at the Park Inn?

you can get pizza to collect it is so much cheaper :) i think moon on the square does sunday roast

I saw the words "Wings" and "Chinese" in one post and now i want oriental food dammit! hahaha

Me too. Might get a takeaway for dinner :headscratch:

ooooh i cant remember if i read it or not... but THERE BETTER BE A STARBUCKS WITHIN A 100YARDS OF THE BUILDING! lol :D

Now you're talking. Timpe and I need our vanilla lattes.

A Tru-Free Rice & Lentil Quick Snack is a much tastier option than Pot Noodle.

i'll definately be stocking those, so come and see me if you run out! :headscratch:

you usually find alot of people eating lunch in the hallway it's funny

wow thats crazy but I guess there isnt really anywhere else to sit? I dunno having not been to the hotel before but I'm assuming like most places they wont let you eat your own food in there resturant sitting area hopefully it'll be a nice weekend so we can go outside!

LOL after ticket, hotel, trains, outfits and spending money; twilight goodies and alcohol theres just no money left for food. Bring on the free hotel biscuits and cups of tea!!