I'VE JUST SEEN IT!

Princess Hannah

:chair: I was in screen 8, didn't get an apple... unless someone on our row was really hungry lol!

Gandalfia and I were screen 8 too! *high fives* We were on very end on the right, about three rows from the back. We would've been the ones clinging on to each other for dear life when you first see the Cullens. :chair:

:chair: I was in screen 8, didn't get an apple... unless someone on our row was really hungry lol!

Gandalfia and I were screen 8 too! *high fives* We were on very end on the right, about three rows from the back. We would've been the ones clinging on to each other for dear life when you first see the Cullens.:chair:

Aww lol!

We were the same side right on the aisle 2nd row :chair:!

I took a friend who's never read the books, it was strangely scary wondering if she'd like it or not but she actually shed a tear lol so guess she got into it!

Can't wait for everyone to see it now so we can talk about it ! :chair:

Was lucky enough to go to the press screening of the movie 3 weeks before the film comes out but not allowed to say what i thought yet.

I also won tickets to the premiere from a MTV comp i entered lol. Can't wait hopefully i meet Rob and be able to throw myself at him lol.

I also won tickets to the premiere from a MTV comp i entered lol

Congratulations on that. I hope you take lots of pics to show us.

Incedently about the press screening, you can say whether or not you enjoyed the movie. The embargo is only to stop reviews, as in full blown blow by blow reviews of the movie.

Thanks for the congratulations i'm planning to take lots of pics this is a once in a lifetime thing so going to take full advantage!!!!

Haven't really talked to anyone else on this forum but nice to chat to someone who's coming to the event. I'm coming with my friend so i've got company wot about you? Also what ticket did you end up getting?

CJ XX

Incedently about the press screening, you can say whether or not you enjoyed the movie. The embargo is only to stop reviews, as in full blown blow by blow reviews of the movie.

Thanks yeah I know, personally only laying off giving any indication until the film is at least released here for everyone, I know how annoying it is coming across spoilers left right and center :P!

I saw it the day it was released ...... on the internet :poki:

Okay, Father, I've sinned, I've illegally downloaded Twilight :poki:

But I don't regret it honestly :poki:

I've seen it like 6 or 7 times now, and I still love the movie ^^ I can't wait to see it in the cinema thought (which is in January in France :poki: ... Honestly, did you really think I'd wait 'till January to see that movie ?)

• 2 months later...