Eclipse 2 Schedule

Davey

No way were there 700 people at the hub - I booked about 4 weeks before the con and had ticket 270 odd!

But there were 150 Gold and 150 silver before standard numbers. I believe they sold all but 3 silver tickets. And they had about 140 standard tickets left, so there would have been about 650 people there altogether.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

No way were there 700 people at the hub - I booked about 4 weeks before the con and had ticket 270 odd!

Anyway, the encounters at the hub generally went for £20-30 a go. 12 people got into each and you paid the lowest bid of the 12. (ie. if 11 people bid £200 and 1 bid £25, they all paid £25).

there were 650 at the hub

and the meal when for £6000 at chevron 7 but at the hub only went for £200 odd for two so you can never tell what something is going to go for

and there were only 120 odd fans at Lockdown so every one could get to see a guests each with around 300 fans this is not posable

i hope that helps and you can see were we are coming from

jason :lol:

there were 650 at the hub

Wow - that felt so much smaller!

the meal when for £6000 at chevron 7 but at the hub only went for £200

That was an auction item rather than an "encounter" wasn't it? £6,000 at Chevron 7? That is some hardcore fanbase-ing going on there!!

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, I'd just like to know, what time does the registration desk close on Friday? I doubt very much that I will arrive before 7pm. Failing that, is it open on Saturday morning? I'm sure it is, but my memory is just a little hazy.

It will be open until around 9pm.

On Saturday as per the Schedule (if you look just below the Afternoon sections you'll see it tells you when the Reg desk and Dealers rooms are open on that day) the reg desk will be open from 8am.