Eclipse 2 Schedule

Davey

• Showmasters Admin

I understand then why the lil girl won't have a guest encounter, the poor thing might be scared by us :poki:

I guess that if photoshoots only take place on saturday morning, it's because we can hope to get all of them ready to be signed on the sunday at the second signing session? Hopefully? That'd be great!

And ahem, what means TBA?

The photos should be back by Saturday afternoon.

TBA = To be announced. They are still working on something pretty cool for this time slot, but it's not 100% yet. There will be something on at this time.

And it says in small print under the schedules that the group lists will be up on the wall on the day as well as any schedule alterations (should there be any) - Though I agree it would be handy to know them before, I don't think it's customary for these events, you usually find out when you arrive.

I am a little sad that we are numbers and not funky character names this time though it may have been tricky to fit names on the schedules it was so much fun :)

Can't wait to find out stuff :) *gets excited*

Your right on the first bit but the bit I've bolded you are not. It has nothing to do with a schedule change.

What it means is that the times your group is to be called it only an estimate, so although it may say group 10 is to be called for Guest X at 11:30am it is only an estimate and you may actually be called before or after this time. So please keep an eye on the boards on the wall for when your group has actually been called.

The character names were cool but they would not have fitted on the schedule. Which I formatted and added the groups to and I think looks lovely :poki:

I am a little sad that we are numbers and not funky character names this time though it may have been tricky to fit names on the schedules it was so much fun :)

Me too :poki: I was really hoping we could have a cool tag with they group name on like last time :poki:

The encounters at the hub were auctioned off. There was a piece of paper on the wall, and people wrote up thier maximum amount they would pay for the encounter, and the 12 people with the highest amounts got to go to the encounter. They only had to pay the lowest price out of the 12 that won.

Though im not sure if thats how they will be done this time????

Im gald to hear that we get time tables in our registration packs, as at the hub, we didnt, and the ones posted on the walls were in such a tiny print that i couldnt read them :poki:

I believe the guest encounters will be dealt with like those at the hub.

We were aware of the issues with schedules at the hub. That's why I've made it a lot more readable and it will be in the reg packs.

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

So we definitely have to pay extra for the guest encounters? Any idea the sort of prices they went for at The Hub? (not that it's really comparable, more out of curiosity)

It has not been confirmed to me either way. But I beleive you will pay extra for them.

I'm not 100% sure about the Hub ones.

Edited by Too Tall

So we definitely have to pay extra for the guest encounters? Any idea the sort of prices they went for at The Hub? (not that it's really comparable, more out of curiosity)

It has not been confirmed to me either way. But I beleive you will pay extra for them.

Oh you're kidding, thats horrible!! So it was free at another small show, Lockdown but not Eclipse? I get it for the Hub because there were a LOT of guests at that, and it was nearly sold out.... but Eclipse has less than 300 attendees and only 5 guests and we'd have to pay?? Thats seriously not fair if thats the case. :D I think we should get the same as Lockdown- and they had the encounters because of low attendees and not having 6 guests.

• Moderators

My main problem would be that if I don't pay for 'guest encounters' and I get through my autographs on the Saturday, then there's absolutely nothing to do until 2pm on the Sunday. That's over a half a day wasted on nothing really.

I want something to do, but I'm not sure I can afford to purchase 'guest encounters' (nor even sure I want to pay for them anyway), and surely there'll be a lot of people in the same situation.

i assumed it would be like the ones at lockdown. i guess im getting pissy as im already spending my entire savings on this convention, i guess it could all change and be a 'nice gesture' just would have been nice to be informed before we got our hopes up

Exactly!!! I REALLY hope TT is wrong.... And its gona be a pretty damn quiet con if those of us who can't afford it are just waiting around! I just don't get why everything is packed into the Sat and hardly anything on Sunday... it just seems way to hectic to me. March's one woulda been fine if they just had the schedule up before hand rather than waiting around to check.

My main problem would be that if I don't pay for 'guest encounters' and I get through my autographs on the Saturday, then there's absolutely nothing to do until 2pm on the Sunday. That's over a half a day wasted on nothing really.

I want something to do, but I'm not sure I can afford to purchase 'guest encounters' (nor even sure I want to pay for them anyway), and surely there'll be a lot of people in the same situation.

this is the only time im gonna do this, but i agree with you for once david.

I also wouldn't be able to justify the extra expense for guest encounters, but hey ho I guess enough people probably would be able to for SM to recoup a little more money from this, so it's understandable why they'd do it. It excludes people with fewer funds automatically, but then so does the gold ticket with its extra privs. Obviously I'd rather it be free;):D Well, not free, but inclusive in the price already paid.

I think the schedule looks great, as there will be plenty time to nurse the inevitable hangover on Sunday morning, and not too much rushing around during the day during recovery time;)

I think I missed it on the schedule but at what point will Jason be holding us upside down by the ankles and shacking us, to get every last penny.