Whats replacing group photo and if there are to be tickets for a 3 rd

chrono

1) Hi everyone its me again, can i ask what is the group photo being replaced with?

2) If you are going to sell tickets for a hub 3 there can we please know like on the first night even if we cant buy till the sunday because although we loved it it was a surprise to buy it there

3) Maybe we could have packs in alphabetical order and so theres like groups A-E and so on or maybe 4 cues for gold silver standard and child

4) Can there be a list of auction items in the packs so we are not constantly wondering i want everyone to have a good time

5) I am so sorry my name is appearing all over the threads ^_^

3) Maybe we could have packs in alphabetical order and so theres like groups A-E and so on or maybe 4 cues for gold silver standard and child

I dont think 4 cues would work unless they moved where you register. I just remember there was two lines for stuff to pick up photo cards and buy extra and there was so little space it got a bit mixed up and people where in the wroung cue.

I dont think 4 cues would work unless they moved where you register. I just remember there was two lines for stuff to pick up photo cards and buy extra and there was so little space it got a bit mixed up and people where in the wroung cue.

also, having a separate cue wold mean that adults accompanying the child would ahve to cue up twice, therefore making more people to cue and longe to process.

i agree with the auction list, because quite often people will spend money on something, that they could have spent there money on later, OR like me, have 2 leave before it finishes (we had to go and get our food which was getting cold) and you dont know if just as you walk out the door, something you really want comes up!!

2) If you are going to sell tickets for a hub 3 there can we please know like on the first night even if we cant buy till the sunday because although we loved it it was a surprise to buy it there

It's actually fairly common for tickets to go on sale at the end of a con... certainly every one I've been to has announced on the final day the dates for the next one and had tickets for sale. I suppose it would come as a surprise to anyone who's never been to a con before but as it's unlikely for all the tickets to sell out there and then I can't really see why it would be a problem.

Well, I know that when I looked at the program on Friday, that on the back they had the dates for the Hub II, so I was already beginning to think that they would announce it that weekend. I'm sure if they have a III and have already begun planning by March, then the program will probably reflect that. Sorry that probably doesn't help you much, but at least you know that there are some signs you can look for! :)