A request from diddydeks karaoke

oooh the choices umm some Kate Nash Mariella would be wicked or birds or any cas me loves her. Adele loves her. FOB for all the wannabes ;). One way or Another to represent the lovely KB :unsure:. Jacko taking in back 2 E1. Britney, Miley, n'sync, backstreet boys just cas im like that and ummmm ANY :YAHOO: Im sure when i'm drunk i'm going on it haha.

edit: Hallelujah for my Wyn :YAHOO:.

Edited by selby

oooooh, i luv karaoke!!! plz can i request: any Britney, whitney- i wanna dance with somebody, tenacious D- tribute, system of a down- BYOB (that wud be awesome to do on karaoke!), nirvana- smells like teen spirit, oh and of course 'I will survive'! :unsure: be prepared to have bleeding ears!!

Edited by KawaiiCat

Well I'm a HUGE Madonna fan (17 year old male too!) and I'd like to sing "Give It 2 Me" and for pure comedy value, I'd also like to sing "Like A Virgin" ^_^

By the way, I'd love to duet with someone if there are any offers though I'm not the best of singers! Hahaha!

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

Ballroom Blitz - Sweet

Paranoid - Black Sabbath

Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis

Haha, I get good scores for them on Rock Band, therefore I consider myself a pro at them. =P

By the way, I'd love to duet with someone if there are any offers though I'm not the best of singers! Hahaha!

I'll duet. Then I can blame you when I'm s***!

Ballroom Blitz - Sweet

Paranoid - Black Sabbath

Haha, I get good scores for them on Rock Band, therefore I consider myself a pro at them. =P

i want to play rock band.....

walking in memphis.....( my audition song)

anything a bit more rocky.....

or living on a preyer...bit of bonjovi...

or a few foo fighter songs

Ballroom Blitz - Sweet

Paranoid - Black Sabbath

I rubbish at Dont Look Back in Anger XD my voice is too high for that one, and Learn to Fly as well, i suck at both of those XD Im better at Dirty Little Secret or Roxanne. Rock band is excellent fun, and my Mum has been away for the last 2 weeks, so i have had it set up in my living room all week lol

QUOTE(Hayden Is My Hero @ Nov 9 2008, 07:38 PM)

Tell me what songs you wanna do Lenatalia and I'll take a look at them! I look forward to duetting with you!