Ticket holders

SatedenPrincess

Hiya all, this was on a few of the other forums for similar cons and i cant see one for this con if there is im so sorry. basically its so we can all say hi before we meet its a simple 5 questions (u dont have to answer all) :

1. Name: amanda

2 Age: 20

3 locasion: sunderland north east uk

4 ticket type: gold

5 reson for going( stupid i know as ur a stargate fan but is there any perticular reason ur going to this con): mine is jason mamoa hes in my top 3 sg1 and atlantis favs and i so cant wate to meet him i even got a tattoo to represent his caracter ronan :). oh n my mam is a huge stargate fan n shes never been to a con in here life so i got here a ticket to take her n so she can see y i like it so much.

well thats me hopefully u guys will reply n we can know a little about each other before we get here.

p.s. :D buzzing already. xoxox

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Name:Andrew Murray

2 Age: 21

3 location:D&G Scotland

4 ticket type: Silver for me (2 friends standards all payed by me)

5 reson for going: Love of stargate and everything about the show. Always want to meet anyone from stargate as got into cons late, so now going to as many as pos. Also love the atmosphere of the last one and all you guys are very friendly, See you there all :dance:

And Photo of me at the last one

scan0012.jpg

Edited by mojoe

1. Name: Tina

2. Age: 36

3. location: Berlin, Germany

4. ticket type: gold

5. reson for going: I'm a great Stargate and Atlantis fan over many years. Mainly I'm coming for Joe Flanigan and Jason Momoa. But the other anounced guests sound also great to me :D

1. Name: Mario

2. Age: 39

3. Location: Shropshire

4. Ticket Type: Silver

5. Reason for Going: I think Stargate and Atlantis are excellant (in that order) and this is my first convention though have met a few of the cast at Collectormania's. Also love collecting the actual costumes and props from Stargate :D !

1. Name: lauren

2. Age: 21

3. Location: kenilworth

4. Ticket Type: gold

5. Reason for Going: my husband got me into stargate when we first met and i got a tad obsessed with it which lead to stargate tattoos...we attended chevron 7 and i had the best time ever, so my husband bought me my 7.2 ticket as a birthday present. yay.

n628262717_988690_378.jpg

from chevron 7

:)

1. Name: lauren

2. Age: 21

3. Location: kenilworth

4. Ticket Type: gold

5. Reason for Going: my husband got me into stargate when we first met and i got a tad obsessed with it which lead to stargate tattoos...we attended chevron 7 and i had the best time ever, so my husband bought me my 7.2 ticket as a birthday present. yay.

n628262717_988690_378.jpg

from chevron 7

:)

oh what tattoos u got???

1. Name: Susann

2 Age: 25

3 location: Erfurt, Germany

4 ticket type: Silver

5 reson for going: I'd like to meet all of the guys that had been announced so far... in particular Joe Flanigan + I'll meet some friends there again which I haven't seen for a long time.

Can't wait to meet ya guys there!!!

1 Name: Rachael

2 Age: *mumbles something incoherent*

3 location: Geneva, Switzerland

4 ticket type: gold (I'm not rich either, but one con every two years convinced me I was allowed to splurge this time)

5 reason for going: Jason Momoa, Joe F, any other guests who happen to be there, and meeting other fans/catching up with people I've met before.

Okay to enter into the spirit of this

1. Name: Pam

2 Age: *coughs* over 40

3 location: near Manchester, UK

4 ticket type: standard

5 reason for going: love stargate especially atlantis and never been to a convention - okay I admit Joe Flanigan was a definite draw for me

1. Name: Susan

2. Age: 35

3. Location: Norwich, UK

4. Ticket type: Silver

5. Reason for going: Had a great time at Chevron 7 (my first con!) - everyone was really friendly, and the guests were great. But was still undecided about going again, until Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan were announced, then couldn't stop myself reaching for the credit card!

1. Name: Charlotte

2. Age: 19

3. Location, near Brighton UK

4. Ticket type: Sliver (just missed gold damnit)

5. Reason for going: Well apart from SG rules! I'm already doing a con in Jan but when Joe Flanigan was announced i just couldn't say no! and this con covers both SG1 and SGA and I've never meet any of the SG1 cast so now's my chance! Woop!

oh what tattoos u got???

these!

they look a lot better now they've healed...i should probably get a new picture of them.

cool i have 1 so far i love it so much :)

Hi there I'm Stan. I'll be coming down with 3 friends. It'll be our first time to a convention and can't wait. None of us are rich so just got the standard tickets. Looking forward to having a drink with a few of you :P

hiya hope u enjoy it but i was in your spot erlyer this year n now i love it. if u wanna chat let me know

oh what tattoos u got???

these!

they look a lot better now they've healed...i should probably get a new picture of them.

cool i have 1 so far i love it so much :)

Hi there I'm Stan. I'll be coming down with 3 friends. It'll be our first time to a convention and can't wait. None of us are rich so just got the standard tickets. Looking forward to having a drink with a few of you :P

hiya hope u enjoy it but i was in your spot erlyer this year n now i love it. if u wanna chat let me know

I really can't wait. Should be great. I'm up for a chat

[

Hi there I'm Stan. I'll be coming down with 3 friends. It'll be our first time to a convention and can't wait. None of us are rich so just got the standard tickets. Looking forward to having a drink with a few of you :thumbup:

I really can't wait. Should be great. I'm up for a chat

add me on msn if u want randy_mandys69r@hotmail.com

1. Name: Abi

2. Age: 18

3. Location: Stirling, Scotland

5. Reason for Going: Last year was great so I'm coming back again this year and dragging a friend with me!

Photoshoot-MichaelShanks1.jpg

OMG I KNOW YOU!!! yay im so exited theres gonna be someone there i know. how r u do u know who i am????

1. Name: Abi

2. Age: 18

3. Location: Stirling, Scotland

5. Reason for Going: Last year was great so I'm coming back again this year and dragging a friend with me!

Photoshoot-MichaelShanks1.jpg

OMG I KNOW YOU!!! yay im so exited theres gonna be someone there i know. how r u do u know who i am????

Ohhhhh awesome, hi!! I don't know you from your screenname but I'm sure I would if I saw you! Did I meet you at the first Chevron 7?

Name: Anna

Ticket Type: Silver (gold was sold out)

Reasons for going: I love conventions, and I loved the cosiness of Chevron 7, so, here I am again (along with me girlfriend wink.gif)

Hi there Abi biggrin.gif *waves* remember me? :)

Hi :headscratch: - yes of course I remember talking to you guys in the queue! And I think I've also got you added on Facebook! :D Great to see you're going again this year!