What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Eliza Dushku or Anthony Head

Hotel? - Sheraton

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) -

Favourite Movie? Edward Scissorhands

Favourite Other TV Show? Prison Break

Favourite Music? Too many to list!

Anything else we need to know? I'll be coming with my mum who's looking forward to the event just as much as I am! Btw if you spot a lady with a snake tattoo on her shoulder, that's me ;)

Edited by Becks

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so late joining the forum :D

Forum Name - Becks

Real Name - Becks ;) (or Becky)

Age/Location - 20 / Kent

Hotel? - Sheraton

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Anything else we need to know? I'll be coming with my mum who's looking forward to the event just as much as I am! Btw if you spot a lady with a snake tattoo on her shoulder, that's me ;)

Hiya Becks!

Welcome to the forum! And dont worry it's never too late to join.......we still have 2.5 months, plenty of time to get to know folk and discover how crazy we all are! (especially Sazzzy :P - hehe sorry hun had to say it! Love you really! ;) )

[

Hiya Becks!

Welcome to the forum! And dont worry it's never too late to join.......we still have 2.5 months, plenty of time to get to know folk and discover how crazy we all are! (especially Sazzzy :P - hehe sorry hun had to say it! Love you really! :D )

Hi and thanks! I've never been to a con before so I figured I'd better get posting so I don't feel like a total fish out of water when the event gets here! :D

[

Hiya Becks!

Welcome to the forum! And dont worry it's never too late to join.......we still have 2.5 months, plenty of time to get to know folk and discover how crazy we all are! (especially Sazzzy :P - hehe sorry hun had to say it! Love you really! :D )

Hi and thanks! I've never been to a con before so I figured I'd better get posting so I don't feel like a total fish out of water when the event gets here! :P

Hiya,

Same here! This will be my very first convention! ;) And I'm very nervous.... Also, I'm from the Netherlands (sorry for the bad English from time to time). This is also my first posting board activity. So I think I'm a smaller fish in even bigger water. Haha.

Ow, and also: here is my info:

Forum Name - Aivy88

Real Name - Immy

Age/Location - 21/ Netherlands

What Ticket have you got/getting? GOLD (I thought, with my first time and all, I'd better do it right;))

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - To many to choose from: I think Eliza or Amy

Hotel? -Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - Haven't got one. I've got an hyves (it's Dutch) http://aivy-iv.hyves.nl/

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - i_verdonschot@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? The Return (but also many others...)

Favourite Other TV Show? - Well, there's Buffy, Angel and now off course (via Inet) Dollhouse!

Favourite Music? - Pretty much everything, mostly: rock/girly-rock

Anything else we need to know? I'm in my last year to get my Bachelor and I'm trying to write my paper on Buffyadaptation (movie-series-comics).

Nice to meet you all!

Hi Aivy88!

Same for me - first time to a convention and I bought a gold ticket too. I felt the same - might as well do it properly first time out ;) I'm also staying at the Thistle and am flying in from abroad!

Let's hope we made a good decision :P

Hey, I have been trying to join the boards for ages but for some reason I couldn't and now I finally have so I thought I'd introduce myself.

Forum Name - Beccaasp!

Real Name - Rebecca Aspden, but prefers to be called Becca

Age/Location - 17, Preston

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Emma Caulfield, Anthony Stewart Head, but most important James Marsters (but we have him)

Hotel? - Thistle

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - beckyaspden@hotmail.com or beckya9212@yahoo.coo.uk

Favourite Movie? There are so many but I absolutely love Mamma Mia!

Favourite Other TV Show? Lost, Desperate Housewives, Reaper, Charmed, One Tree Hill once again so many.

Favourite Music? Mostly anything, to list a few MCR, Alkaline Trio, Simple Plan, Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash, Elvis

Anything else we need to know?

This will be my second con, went to Lockdown last year was suppose to go to Abrams, which I was dissapointed about because I love Michael Emerson but what can you do? Im just really excited for Hallowhedon now! I'll be there with my mum because nobody else would come with me, so feel free to say hi.

I'm so late joining the forum :smile:

Forum Name - Becks

Real Name - Becks ;) (or Becky)

Age/Location - 20 / Kent

Hotel? - Sheraton

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Anything else we need to know? I'll be coming with my mum who's looking forward to the event just as much as I am! Btw if you spot a lady with a snake tattoo on her shoulder, that's me :borg:

Hiya Becks!

Welcome to the forum! And dont worry it's never too late to join.......we still have 2.5 months, plenty of time to get to know folk and discover how crazy we all are! (especially Sazzzy :king: - hehe sorry hun had to say it! Love you really! :poki: )

:P! i should tota;ly but offend...but your sooo right :D haha

welcome aboard the crazyness guys :) cnt wait to meet you all!

Hello!

Forum Name - crazy_jadey_baby

Real Name - Jade

Age/Location - 19, from newport but living in cardiff because of uni.

What Ticket have you got/getting? hopefully getting a standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Marc Blucus, lots more i cant think of there real names!

Hotel? - hopefully heathrow lodge

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - crazy_jadey_baby@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? so many to choose from, include an officer and a gentlemen, evolution, road trip, PS i love you.

Favourite Other TV Show? One Tree Hill, greys anatomy, supernatural, ER, criminal minds, stargate, house.....(it goes on and on!)

Favourite Music? the script, snow patrol, coldplay, black eyed peas...

Anything else we need to know? This is going to my first con hopefully, as long as there's still tickets left on the 21st sept *fingers crossed*. Ill be coming with one of my best friends Lianne.

Hello!

Forum Name - crazy_jadey_baby

Real Name - Jade

Age/Location - 19, from newport but living in cardiff because of uni.

What Ticket have you got/getting? hopefully getting a standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Marc Blucus, lots more i cant think of there real names!

Hotel? - hopefully heathrow lodge

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - crazy_jadey_baby@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? so many to choose from, include an officer and a gentlemen, evolution, road trip, PS i love you.

Favourite Other TV Show? One Tree Hill, greys anatomy, supernatural, ER, criminal minds, stargate, house.....(it goes on and on!)

Favourite Music? the script, snow patrol, coldplay, black eyed peas...

Anything else we need to know? This is going to my first con hopefully, as long as there's still tickets left on the 21st sept *fingers crossed*. Ill be coming with one of my best friends Lianne.

Hey Jade, Welcome to the forum :)

Hope you can get a ticket!

Hi guys!

Thanks for being so welcoming :). I really hope i get a ticket too, just got to wait till i got money :WINCE:. x

Yeah it's a big cash committement! If we dont have a new guest anounced before then you'd probably be alright to get a ticket. And if we do it would depend who it is, so kind of 50/50 in that situation :D

Well that's opinion anyway......... Good luck to you!

Hiya,

Same here! This will be my very first convention! :lol: And I'm very nervous.... Also, I'm from the Netherlands (sorry for the bad English from time to time). This is also my first posting board activity. So I think I'm a smaller fish in even bigger water. Haha.

Forum Name - Aivy88

Real Name - Immy

What Ticket have you got/getting? GOLD (I thought, with my first time and all, I'd better do it right;))

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - To many to choose from: I think Eliza or Amy

Hotel? -Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - Haven't got one. I've got an hyves (it's Dutch) http://aivy-iv.hyves.nl/

Favourite Other TV Show? - Well, there's Buffy, Angel and now off course (via Inet) Dollhouse!

Anything else we need to know? I'm in my last year to get my Bachelor and I'm trying to write my paper on Buffyadaptation (movie-series-comics).

Nice to meet you all!

Ooh, another Dutchie! Welcome aboard, and everyone else as well! This is my first con too, didn't quite have the money for a Gold ticket, but silver will do! I'm getting excited, it's getting closer now. What study are you getting your Bachelor for? The paper sounds intriguing ;)

Forum Name - Cait

Real Name - Catherine or Cait

Age/Location - 23, from Oxford.

What Ticket have you got/getting? Haven't got a ticket yet because I'm still trying to sort out finances - With The Hub the weekend before and a weeks holiday at the beginning of October money is going to be tight! I'm hopeful I'll be able to get a standard at last minute though.

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Eliza Dushku

Hotel? If I make it I'll be commuting by day for this one - 45 minutes down the M4 3 days in a row shouldn't be too bad!

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - Cazza416@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? Can't beat a good chick flick or something you can sing along to. Bridget Jones, HSM, Mamma Mia, Hairspray... think in those veins.

Favourite Other TV Show? Torchwood, Doctor Who, Friends... I can usually get into most shows if I'm left in peace to watch them!

Favourite Music? I have zero knowledge of music post 1970s (worrying since I'm not old enough to remember the 70s!) But I'll listen to anything if it has a catchy tune.

Anything else we need to know? I'm very new to all things Joss Wheedon. I started watching Buffy in May (finished season 7 last week) and Angel in mid June (nealy done with Season 5) I've got firefly on my lovefilm list so I'm going to get started on that soon-ish hopefully. I've pre-ordered the Dollhouse Box Set too. I am slightly hooked!

Hi Aivy88!

Same for me - first time to a convention and I bought a gold ticket too. I felt the same - might as well do it properly first time out :D I'm also staying at the Thistle and am flying in from abroad!

Well, I'm sure I made a good decision, because I always wanted to go to one of these conventions. I just think I'm going to be overwhelmed... :P

Where are you from?

xoxo

Hiya,

Same here! This will be my very first convention! ;) And I'm very nervous.... Also, I'm from the Netherlands (sorry for the bad English from time to time). This is also my first posting board activity. So I think I'm a smaller fish in even bigger water. Haha.

Forum Name - Aivy88

Real Name - Immy

Hotel? -Thistle

Nice to meet you all!

Ooh, another Dutchie! Welcome aboard, and everyone else as well! This is my first con too, didn't quite have the money for a Gold ticket, but silver will do! I'm getting excited, it's getting closer now. What study are you getting your Bachelor for? The paper sounds intriguing :D

Thanks for the welcomes;). It makes me feel right at home *lol*. And actually I didn't really have the money either. I have been saving since I was 15 for college... Luckily with some financing I'm doing pretty good (it also helps that I haven't failed a single course *proud* ;)). Anyway: I don't really go on any vacations and when I saw this opportunity I grabbed it:D.

Now that it's getting closer I actually post on this forum... Before this I was just lurking (is that what you call it?) :$. I'm studying Film- and Televisionsciences... It's actually sort of a treat: I get to buy a lot of academic books on Buffy for research: It makes doing these papers a lot more fun:D

Where are you from? Being a Dutchie, it might be fun to know;). Do you have Hyves?

xoxo Aivy

Hi Aivy88!

Same for me - first time to a convention and I bought a gold ticket too. I felt the same - might as well do it properly first time out :D I'm also staying at the Thistle and am flying in from abroad!

Well, I'm sure I made a good decision, because I always wanted to go to one of these conventions. I just think I'm going to be overwhelmed... :P

Where are you from?

xoxo

Hiya,

Same here! This will be my very first convention! :thumbup: And I'm very nervous.... Also, I'm from the Netherlands (sorry for the bad English from time to time). This is also my first posting board activity. So I think I'm a smaller fish in even bigger water. Haha.

Forum Name - Aivy88

Real Name - Immy

Hotel? -Thistle

Nice to meet you all!

Ooh, another Dutchie! Welcome aboard, and everyone else as well! This is my first con too, didn't quite have the money for a Gold ticket, but silver will do! I'm getting excited, it's getting closer now. What study are you getting your Bachelor for? The paper sounds intriguing :D

Thanks for the welcomes;). It makes me feel right at home *lol*. And actually I didn't really have the money either. I have been saving since I was 15 for college... Luckily with some financing I'm doing pretty good (it also helps that I haven't failed a single course *proud* ;)). Anyway: I don't really go on any vacations and when I saw this opportunity I grabbed it:D.

Now that it's getting closer I actually post on this forum... Before this I was just lurking (is that what you call it?) :$. I'm studying Film- and Televisionsciences... It's actually sort of a treat: I get to buy a lot of academic books on Buffy for research: It makes doing these papers a lot more fun:D

Where are you from? Being a Dutchie, it might be fun to know;). Do you have Hyves?

xoxo Aivy

That sounds like an awesome course! I would love to buy books on Buffy for research... I'm from Hilversum, near Amsterdam? De Mediastad :P I do have Hyves, you can find me at iunios.hyves.nl :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! i'm new here so.. let's introduce myself :D

Forum Name - jo87

Real Name - giorgia

Age/Location - 22/ venice (italy)

What Ticket have you got/getting? standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon??mark lutz 'cause is really funny!

Hotel? sheraton (i'm with a friend)

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.myspace.com/joji387

www.twitter.com/joji387

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - msn--> joji387@live.it

Favourite Movie? the last samurai or interview with the vampire, and many more...

Favourite Other TV Show? torchwood, queer as folk, ...

Favourite Music? james marsters, depeche mode, eminem, robbie williams, chemical brothers, cassius, ...

Anything else we need to know? big fan of London and James M :P

Edited by jo87

Hi! i'm new here so.. let's introduce myself :D

Forum Name - jo87

Real Name - giorgia

Age/Location - 22/ venice (italy)

What Ticket have you got/getting? standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon??mark lutz 'cause is really funny!

Hotel? travelodge (i'm with a friend)

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.myspace.com/joji387

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - msn--> joji387@live.it

Favourite Movie? the last samurai or interview with the vampire, and many more...

Favourite Other TV Show? torchwood, queer as folk

Favourite Music? james marsters, depeche mode, eminem, robbie williams, chemical brothers, cassius, ...

Anything else we need to know? big fan of London and James M :P

Welcome to the boards :)

Just out of pure curiosity Queer as folk the uk one or the american one?

thank you!!!

i've watch and loved both the series but, if i have to choose... brian (USA) beat stuart (UK). :D

thank you!!!

i've watch and loved both the series but, if i have to choose... brian (USA) beat stuart (UK). :D

Ha Ha maybe you're right but i still love stuarts accent :P

hi jo87, welcome :D

thank you!!!

thank you!!!

i've watch and loved both the series but, if i have to choose... brian (USA) beat stuart (UK). :P

voice is not what caught my attention :P

BTW, the thing that i love of the UK version is vince' passion for doctor who!

hi jo87, welcome :D

thank you!!!

thank you!!!

i've watch and loved both the series but, if i have to choose... brian (USA) beat stuart (UK). :P

Yeah back then I never understood taht but now i really get eh whole dr who thing.

voice is not what caught my attention :P

BTW, the thing that i love of the UK version is vince' passion for doctor who!