Guest Suggestions.

Ophelia

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murry Melvin (Billis Manger). He's very articulate, very debonair, and very funny. He was great on stage with Matt Rippy at a previous convention.

I would LOVE Murray Melvin! Actually, Murray Melvin and Tom Price were my two big hopes for the hub two and since we're getting Tom I'm already quite happy! Oh, what about Owen Teale and Maxine Evans the cannibals? It could be The Hub 2 - Villains weekend!

Oh, and Caroline Chikezie to add to the villain quota and increase the number of times Gareth does his tragic "Lisa?" bit.

I would LOVELOVELOVE for Murry Melvin (Billis Manger) to attend the Hub 2! I have so much love for the character, and it would just be amazing to meet the actor behind him :P

Also, Lachlan again, please! He was awesome at The Hub and his hugs are just to die for :(

I would LOVELOVELOVE for Murry Melvin (Billis Manger) to attend the Hub 2! I have so much love for the character, and it would just be amazing to meet the actor behind him :angry:

Also, Lachlan again, please! He was awesome at The Hub and his hugs are just to die for :P

Lachlans hug are to die for. I cant tell you how he made me feel, lol.

:YAHOO::YAHOO: as long as there is luvly naoko im all set!

have to confess i have a girl crush on naoko lol

Can I join that club? yay girl crushes on Naoko.

lol i should make a facebook group called girl crushes on naoko mori EDIT: infact i just created one called naoko awwwwwww mori lol

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

Obviously...

John

Gareth

Burn

Eve

Naoko

But also...

Freema

Tom Price

Anthony Lewis

Kai

If I manage to get to go, and this was the line up, I'd die happy :)

Tom, Gareth and Kai are already confirmed so yay :YAHOO:

Anthony was good and very nice but I cant see them getting him back again so soon? Maybe in a years time?

Ruth Jones! Banana Boat! Emma from OOT!

Julian Bleach would be utterly incredible! Or Jim Robinson! :)

Or any of the writers, especially Joe Lidster or James Moran. And if any of the directors could be roped into attending, I'd be forever grateful. Esp James Strong, Ashley Way or Euros Lyn.