DVD

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and my four friends would also DEFINITELY purchase a DVD!

There were lots of professional photographers/cameramen wandering around - if we're not going to have a DVD or at least a special web site devoted to them, what was it all for? :angry: Pleeeease show us what you films/photographed!!

My question is...on the off chance that we ever do get a DVD, would it be region-free? I'm from the US and I know our film media are on different systems, PAl and NTSC. I would hate for a DVD be made and only be playable in the UK, especially since I did attend the con!

*crosses fingers for a DVD*

And if it could include the play - if it was filmed? - as I missed it and I think I will regret that for the rest of my life!
Unfortunately I doubt very much that the play could be included - John and the rest of the guys explained at the time that they'd get into a *LOT* of trouble should the skit get out on YouTube or whatever which means it's highly unlikely they'd allow it to be released on a dvd.

I don't wanna push but I've signed the petition.

I dont think its pushing, I was told that there needed to be interest shown for it to be made, if we dont say we want it then it wont get made.

Good :) I just wasn't sure with the extra costs and everything.