First report from the convention

Heard the first report from the Hub !!!

Two of my friends that are there were in the lift with two other girls, all on there way to the bar. Well the lift stopped on the floor above and the doors opened to reveal a guy standing there. My one friend whispered to the other, if he thinks he's getting in here he can think again !! Until they took a closer look and it was Gareth !!!!!!!!

He said to them "Room for a little one ?" :D

Well the rest of the trip was made in complete silence 'cause no-one knew what to say to him !!!! :YAHOO:

Oh and aparently JB looks sexy in the bomber jacket he's wearing B)

Heard the first report from the Hub !!!

Two of my friends that are there were in the lift with two other girls, all on there way to the bar. Well the lift stopped on the floor above and the doors opened to reveal a guy standing there. My one friend whispered to the other, if he thinks he's getting in here he can think again !! Until they took a closer look and it was Gareth !!!!!!!!

He said to them "Room for a little one ?" :D

Well the rest of the trip was made in complete silence 'cause no-one knew what to say to him !!!! :YAHOO:

Oh and aparently JB looks sexy in the bomber jacket he's wearing B)

haha gareth tlked to us alot XD was funny, he had a blow up sheep nd handcuffs nd we were like ^o) LOL

oh n JB did look rather sexy ;)

It's great so far!

There was only John, Naoko and Gareth at the opening ceremony, but I believe Kai Owen got there in time for the gold drinks reception. Not sure about any others.

Had a shock earlier when Naoko was stood behind us (I didn't see her) and my 5 year old started shouting 'There's Toshiko', but by the time I turned round I only saw the back of her head! He probably scared her away.

I think it's the first time she's been to anything like this. Unlike JB and GDL.

I suppose I should go to sleep now since everything is kicking off at 8.30am. And I am staying miles away in the Premier Inn. Got lost driving back earlier!! Glad I am staying at the Park Inn for Eclipse 2.

Bad news on the pocket - apparently there will be a Hub2 in march.

Where can I get some money from??????????

when are the suprised guests revealed?

anyone know who they are yet?

x

Miss G said in another topic that it were Young Jack and "another Weevil guy."

I did - it doesn't sound good like that - in my defense I was tired!

It was Jack Montgomery - who was lovely by the way, and Andy Jones, whom I haven't spoken to but was quite amusing in the talks (but hard not to be when JB is there lowering the tone - lol) :wub:

Just got back from the hub had a great time. all the guest were great couldn`t have asked for a better time. on the negative side my wife gave away my gummi bears to Kai as he left the stag with Gareth this was 30 seconds after offering them me and Too Tall can you practise your shadow puppet show a bit more.

On a serious note everyone connected with the show did a great job and we should all give them a big thanks without them it would not have happened.

p.s as not many people out there know me i was the ugly one in a kilt on friday night

:whistling:

• Showmasters Admin
Too Tall can you practise your shadow puppet show a bit more.

I think my rabbit and giraffe were first class. Admittedly it all went a bit down hill from there. Although the chair legs seemed to give some people a giggle.

Ive never posted to a Forum before so I hope I'm not making an idiot of myself. I just wanted to say to the Hub committee, I had the greatest time this weekend and haven't laughed so much for a long time - just shows how smutty I am - how else could I begin to understand half of what certain guests were saying? I also wanted to say that every member of the committee was a gem - no matter how trivial my questions were, they were treated seriously...and I got a smile too! Great stuff - can't wait for Hub 2!

Yes, John really did look immensely sexy in that bomber jacket. :)

And I rather wish that I'd seen Gareth with the sheep and cuffs. Perfect! :D

Im guessing u saw him with them on Sunday tho, he brang them to the talk, me n my mate were like its the sheep again!

x :lol:

Yes, John really did look immensely sexy in that bomber jacket. :)

And I rather wish that I'd seen Gareth with the sheep and cuffs. Perfect! :unsure:

Im guessing u saw him with them on Sunday tho, he brang them to the talk, me n my mate were like its the sheep again!

x :D

Yup, I did! Brilliant! And I have to say that what they say about the sheep population in Wales outnumbering the human one rang very true when I spent some time in the Brecon Beacons last month. Not only that, but they were intelligent, as well. Terrifying! :D

At any rate, when he said he was missing home, I nearly fell off my chair laughing.