FORUM LOOKALIKES

Cathyvicki

i also look very like me mam and ppl often call me her name by mistake!

b4 cushy had her hair cut i thought she had a resembalance to jade goody (dont shoot me) in her avi pic is a good example! (love u really)

Kennys boss looks very similar to a guy who goes to my skool but none of u know him so n/m and thats all i can think of rite now!

kirsty xx

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have just had all my hair chopped off and colour added so I might not look like your cousin any longer.  A few people have said me and Miss T look like sisters.  Please pity me!

Lets see a pic then. :blush:

Even though youve got a new do i bet youve still got the same cheeky impish look that makes you resemble my cuz!! :angry:

afterwg.jpg

There ya go.

I look impish? Hmmm, thats interesting.

Oooh, you look gorgeous, sweetie! {{{{Cushy}}}} And if we're talking lookalikes (and I appreciate that here I may be setting myself up for you thumping me at C5, Cushy...) I was struck by a resemblance between your good self and Pink in that photo.

Um - I'll get me coat... :rolleyes:

The not so talented sister! Hey I got told I looked like Kelly Osborne once!

Tooty; I am after you at C5!!! lol

Hmmm...

I have been told I look like the following, in no particular order:

ANDY SERKIS - All Houdinia's fault! Well...ok...I have been asked a lot at CM events if I am his brother! But as I pointed out to the man himself, he's the gorgeous and talented sibling :angry:

GARY OLDMAN - Another actor who I greatly admire...got told I looked a bit like him a few times at CM4...

RIDER OF ROHAN - Miss N. Fangorn and pals! *shucks*

A LION - Tish Tosh! Awwww....that was sooooo sweeeeeet *feels all mushy and blushy* ROAAAAARRR!!!!

HAMA from LOTR - Me! I reckon in full-on beard mode I look a bit like he who gets eaten by a warg!

HAGRID - I have a frightening picture of me and Devon Murray at CM3...taken at a strange angle...so I look like I am towering over him..."Hey??? What's Hagrid doing here???" "Oim lookin fer Fluffy, young Master Seamus...has gone walkabouts again..."

YOU FORGOT LEUTENANT DAN (forrest gump)

YOU SO ARE L. DAN!!!!!!!1

Sarah whoever said you looked like a guy needs smacking.

it was ma mate at the time, after they buggered off with a new freind for a while... they soon came back like but there we go..

it wasnt funny

DAVIDO DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE GUY OFF LOG at all.. :lol: u suck!

davido looks luuuuuuurvly :angry:

Ok, you may have noticed some posts have been deleted from this thread as they were not taken as they were intended. As it was stated by the poster that they were in no way trying to insult anyone, i am sure they do not mind that i have done this. It is just so the two members in question can try to forget the misunderstanding and try to get along.

On the other hand i am also asking if the retaliations to the original post can be deleted as soon as possible to keep this and other threads on the forum a lot happier.

I hope you can also understand that all posts after the original containing the photos have also been deleted.

Thank you

David (Kennys_Boss)

Hmmm...

I have been told I look like the following, in no particular order:

ANDY SERKIS - All Houdinia's fault! Well...ok...I have been asked a lot at CM events if I am his brother! But as I pointed out to the man himself, he's the gorgeous and talented sibling  :D

GARY OLDMAN - Another actor who I greatly admire...got told I looked a bit like him a few times at CM4...

RIDER OF ROHAN - Miss N. Fangorn and pals! *shucks*

A LION - Tish Tosh! Awwww....that was sooooo sweeeeeet *feels all mushy and blushy* ROAAAAARRR!!!!

HAMA from LOTR - Me! I reckon in full-on beard mode I look a bit like he who gets eaten by a warg!

HAGRID - I have a frightening picture of me and Devon Murray at CM3...taken at a strange angle...so I look like I am towering over him..."Hey??? What's Hagrid doing here???" "Oim lookin fer Fluffy, young Master Seamus...has gone walkabouts again..."

YOU FORGOT LEUTENANT DAN (forrest gump)

YOU SO ARE L. DAN!!!!!!!1

Yes...I have amended my post accordingly...

and whoever said you look like a guy....hmmm... :D

Either they need new glasses or they have a very strange idea of what guys look like...

Sarah = :D

• Moderators
and whoever said you look like a guy....hmmm... :D

Either they need new glasses or they have a very strange idea of what guys look like...

Sarah = :D

Whoever said that has probably been spending a lil too much time in Bankok with the ladyboys :D