10,000 Posts.

stanmarsh

Well, look at that, 10,000 posts. Doesn't really feel like I've posted that much. Well, as this is quite the metaphorical landmark, I thought I would make a little speech here, feel free to skip to the end, but i feel like this has to be said.

Rewind to a few months back, I was looking for sci-fi events I might be interested in attending. I found this website that showed various events and one of them was called Collectormania. I looked at the website and figured it looked pretty good, then I noticed they had a forum, so I looked in and joined. I cant really remember why I joined exactly, I think it was a mixture of being interested in the convention and loneliness. see, after leaving college in September of 2002, the times I went out could be measured on one hand. now, although that hasen't changed, I feel much better about myself for finding this place. Before the forum, i had about 6 people on my msn list, now i have 29! I never thought in my life I would find such a fantastic bunch of people. I always thought I was going to be one of those loners that never leaves their house for 25 years, but now I know with this forum, I will never be alone. You have really made me feel welcome here, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Now I would like to thank a few people who have made a special difference:

Jay - How could I forget my applepumpkinpuddingplumpie? I really hope you can make it to C5, I love talking to you and I really want to meet you! I care about you and hope we can stay freinds for a long time!

Vamps - You made me feel better about myself, you are a good listener and always tried your best to get me to the meets and I thank you for that. You’re a kind and generous person, not to mention a huge flirt!

Sam - You are so sweet! Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me.

David - You're the forum king! I may get to number 1 one day, but you were there first! You're a very cool and funny dude, which can be evidenced from all your posts! Thanks for chatting to me at msn, i'll see you at C5!

Becca - I would be very lonely in Star Trek and Stargate if it wasent for you! You’re a wonderful friend and I cant wait to get that photo with you, Cat, me and Corin!

Jody - You were probably the first person I ever chatted to off the forum, and i'm glad I did! You were very easy to talk to as well as kind and supportive. I'm glad we're freinds now, and I hope to be freinds for a long time hereafter!

Rachie - I wish I had talked to you sooner. I think in the short time we have chatted on msn we have have become good freinds, I look forward to talking to you a lot in the future!

Also David (Great Avatar!) Sarah (You're crazy!), Tash, EV, Ptenbob, Cathyvicki, Cushy, Samantha, Naomi (Thanks for starting my thread!), Jezebel, Kirsty, Emily, Cat and Jason because you guys RAAWWWWWKKKK too!

I would also like to give a shout out too everyone else on the forum, you have all made this place the best forum in the world. I enjoy myself every day here and I wouldn't change any of you for the world. Also, a big thank you to showmasters, without them this forum wouldn't be here. So thank you all for being fantastic! *sobs* I love you all and I hope to see you all at C5! I have bared my soul here, this may never even get read all the way through but I really wanted to get this off my chest. I hope this has conveyed my emotions on this subject, sometimes I find it hard to express myself, but I hope this comes across as genuine and honest because thats all I've ever wanted to be. Congratulations for getting all the way down to the end! This is Stan, signing off!

10,000 hot damn thats a lot

well done appleplumpearpie

and i read your speech and it was really sweet, and i saw your dedication to me.......and i couldnt believe it! i was first in the list......AND i got a sweet little remark :lol: aw bless u stan im lovin ya :D little treaclepud im sure we'll meet at c5, thanks for acknowledging me hehehe and once again v well done

I need some more frieeends..and nice ones that like me and stuff i like =/..So..Im gonna try and get to know the forum memebers better coz..im all lonely..and if im lonely i'll mess up my exams and then the world will end! :o

NO WAY!!!!!!!1

omg..

it seems a week i looked at ur thingy and it said like..

3000, while i was on 3100 and i was like hmmmmmmm

*WONT LET THE BEEP BEAT ME! MWUA HA HA HA HAAAAAA*

HOW THE HELL DYA DO IT :angel:

congrats anyway

*mumble grumble*

ps. i am NOT mad..

just wait till we meet..

ill prove u wrong :unsure:

Jody - You were probably the first person I ever chatted to off the forum, and i'm glad I did! You were very easy to talk to as well as kind and supportive. I'm glad we're freinds now, and I hope to be freinds for a long time hereafter!

shame i was drunk for some of our convo's! ive probably told you more than ive told my uni mates!

Glad i could help you ourt tho babes!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(((((special Jody Hugs)))))

shame i was drunk for some of our convo's! ive probably told you more than ive told my uni mates!

Glad i could help you ourt tho babes!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(((((special Jody Hugs)))))

yes you did! pity u cant remember what u told me! :unsure: