Which character from the series do you most identify with?

spikeguerajumper

I relate the most to Bella Swan, not Bella Cullen :P

She is a lot like me actually, always alone but never lonely, gets obsessed when she finally falls in love, clumsy, passion for old classics and a lot of other things. I pictured myself as her when I read the books and I think thats why I relate to her that way. It was hard when she was changed, it was something I wanted to happen, but you couldn't possibly relate to her.

I would like to hear more from Nessie, Leah and hmm... Alice!

EDIT: Also Bella is so whiny and so insecure, and if I have to be honest. I really am quite whiny and insecure, though I might always seem very confident. Guess it's human.

Edited by Aakerman

I was surprised that I identified with Bella so much. It was the little things like being a slow driver (!), cooking meals and wanting to keep everyone around me happy etc.

I'd like to know more about Seth and how he developed with the whole werewolf life and being in Jacob's small pack.

I keep doing these Twilight, who are you most like quizzes and they all say I'm most like Bella which surprises me. I thought I was a bit motherly so would be Esme, but I'm obviously not. I think I'm more of an Alice though because I adore clothes and shopping and parties yay! I'm such a girl!

I'd love to hear more from Alice, she's great! Perhaps more from Leah too, because she got really interesting later on in BD.

I'm not sure which character I relate too the most. I'd say that in some ways I can identify with Bella Swan in the way that she is insecure and just plain clumsy :D But I can also identify with a few others, like Alice and her persistence lol.

As some of you might have noticed, I´m a Carlisle-girl all the way... :D

I think I do have some real Carlisle-trades like being all empathetic and keeping family and friends together. I´d never let go off a friend who I´ve been close with, no matter what. And I´m always trying to do the right thing even if it takes a certain level of sacrifice. I´d just love to be stronger in my decisions, but I guess I have about another 400 years to practice... :poki:

But then - just like Carlisle - I can reach the point where enough is enough. When the Cullens say goodbye to the Volturi in the end of BD and Carlisle tells Aro that they can only be friends some time again when Aro behaves like it, that would most likely been my exact words.

So, enough of philosophizing, Carlisle is simply the best and I will go on waiting for a man like that in my life... :dance:

I guess i'm much more like Bella than any other characters (even though sometimes i want to punch her in the nose too ... but I feel a lot like that towards me too, so ....)

Hummm, first, I thought that poor Bella has inherited a too old-fashioned name (i relate to her about that, all my names, Marilys, Isabella and Grace* are way too old fashioned and ridiculous -_-). Then I relate a lot to her about her clumsiness and my unluckiness that is life-threatening. My friends keep saying I have a black cloud hanging over my head. I won't go into details, but i've escaped death 3 times this year, and the last one was because of an Indian dish -_- If THAT is not ridiculous....

And as Lotte mentionned, I'm much more into old stuffs than stuffs from nowadays. I spend my time reading books, playing music, writing, sewing, .... My first love was Tutankamun for example (the second Alexander the Great, then came Lorca and finally Dali *o* My own superheroes.).

And finally .... I talk a lot when I sleep :lol: and it's really really really annoying :D i often have nightmares too, but that's another thing.

I guess kinda anyne would relate to Bella though, as SM said, she made Bella so most of the people xould relate to her.

* The translation is Grace. I love Grace actually, but i don't like it in basque -__-;;

Edited by isabelle&lily

I can't identify with any of the female characters. Even Alice - I would've given up on the ungrateful and whiney Bella a long time ago!

I guess it's Jacob, mostly for the whole being in love with someone who'll never be with you, because you're essentially second best. *gets violin out* And because he's loyal and forgiving. That's what makes me Team Jacob.

I couldn't identify with Bella when I first started reading the books. The whole being bothered by about five hundred hotties all falling over themselves to date you thing, you know... :lol:

I'm like Bella: I'm bad at sports, clumsy, like it read, afraid of needles, don't like partys. I even think we look a little alike, at least I look a little like how I pictured her in my head, I don't look like Kristen Stewart at all!

I'm also like Esme, thoughtful, loving and caring.

But most of all, I believe I'm like Angela: Quiet and shy, a typical "best friend". I love my friends and I always try to help them when they need me. :lol:

edit:

Whom I like to hear more from? ESME! She's my favorite character in the series, but I hardly know anything about her. But I'd also like to know more about Carlisle, Emmett ... and Renesmee, of course!

Edited by Esme

Thats a difficult question.

As with probably quite a few people, I place myself as the lead female character in my imagination whenever I am reading a book. So in Twilight it is Bella, Harry Potter it is Hermione, The black magician trilogy it's Sonea.

But when I step away from the books, I can't really identify with Bella.

She is clumsy and uncoordinated where as I would say that on occasion I drop things (lol) but I love to dance and think I'm quite good at it.

Although I love reading and that quote in BD something along the lines of 'there is no award for reading books' I could totally identify with.

Oh and I don't like being the centre of attention... well, maybe a little bit. xD

Not Rosalie... Or Esme...

Maybe Alice? Or Angela? Or Leah? Actually not Leah! lol.

Well...I'm small and incredibly stubborn, and often get my way...so guess who!?

:blush: But seriously, I think I'm a lot like Alice in that I'm excitable and love to organise things and have a project (although unlike me, Alice actually tends to go through with her projects xD). And I'm always friendly and nice to people until they give me a good reason not to be.

Oh and I love pretty clothes and can predict the future :YAHOO:

Well...I'm small and incredibly stubborn, and often get my way...so guess who!?

:blush: But seriously, I think I'm a lot like Alice in that I'm excitable and love to organise things and have a project (although unlike me, Alice actually tends to go through with her projects xD). And I'm always friendly and nice to people until they give me a good reason not to be.

Oh and I love pretty clothes and can predict the future :YAHOO:

Ooooh if you can predict the future, then I am so coming to you!! Got some ques!!! lol!!

Erm for me I guess I relate to Bella most. Like someone else said, I think I'm kind of similar to how I imagned her to be (short, dark hair, brown eyes, very pale.....) I too am crap at sports and love reading, all those sorts of things.

I would have stood up for myself more than she did though, I like to think I would anyway.

It was Bella in the first book, but I gave up on her :poki:

It's probably Jacob.

Anyone that says a Cullen is lying :P

why? vampire hater! :poki: The reason I connected with Edward is that I really felt I understood was he was feeling and admired him more because of it.. first fighting his attraction for Bella, then him walking away from her for her own good.. then his eternal love for her.. I can only wish I was that strong.

It's probably Jacob.

Anyone that says a Cullen is lying :P

why? vampire hater! :poki: The reason I connected with Edward is that I really felt I understood was he was feeling and admired him more because of it.. first fighting his attraction for Bella, then him walking away from her for her own good.. then his eternal love for her.. I can only wish I was that strong.

Vampire hater?! I'm Team Edward thank you very much! :wub:

It's probably Jacob.

Anyone that says a Cullen is lying :wub:

why? vampire hater! :P The reason I connected with Edward is that I really felt I understood was he was feeling and admired him more because of it.. first fighting his attraction for Bella, then him walking away from her for her own good.. then his eternal love for her.. I can only wish I was that strong.

Vampire hater?! I'm Team Edward thank you very much! :P

oh.. ok :poki: never mind..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm probably most like Bella, as she says "I dont mind being on my own" and i dont, I find my life is complicated if i have too many people in it. I have insecuritys and im a big "suffer in silence" type. I'd much rather just to sit back and watch than get involved.

However i am not as clever as Bella, i suck at science, But I am clumsy. I get hurt.. alot haha. And when i fall in Love. I FALL IN LOVE. thats why i can never say Ive been in Love, because Love is really special. not something just to throw around.

Ironically, I think for me it would be Victoria. I mean.. Everything she did was because she loved James, loosing him I guess... Really hurt her... I would do ANYTHING for the people that I love. I think its amazing that she put her own life on the line just because she loved him. I'd do exactly the same for the people I care about :)