Hungry for Bondage

dufresne

..... but hands up if you thought it was ?

Now let's not have the "please be patient" mantra, but I want some chunky Bond guests (I know Oddjob is dead - that's not what I mean). The ones we have are good supporting cast, but bring on the big guns Davey-boy :blush::blink::lol:

Another themed thing similar to the Thunderball piece at the last show would be very good.

Indeed ! don't mind the older stuff - but some of the more recent films woul dbe good as well... such as Licence to Kill, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies...

I'm going to wait for the BIG announcement...

Me too.............here's hoping it's Daniela Bianchi or Emily Bolton.

Dave, I reckon you should give us some clues, to get us going!

:P

Indeed !! I'd love to see them both.... also Claudine Auger or Diana Rigg or even Arsula Undress !! :P

....Arsula Undress !! :o

Ooops !! of course - I meant Ursula Andress !!

No longer hungry for bondage!

This makes what 11 bond girls now! I understand some people may want to meet them but I feel it has taken precedent over all other themes for the next event - notably military (1 guest with a matter of weeks to go)! I can't be the only one with this opinion. Enough is enough

I think your record is stuck !

Would any bond fan like to reply to this post as i am sure you are all really unhappy at meeting so many bond girls.

Dave

OH OH HEAVEN !!!

There can NEVER be too many Bond girls !! I'm so thrilled - I could pee my pants !!

This is going to be one of the best Autographica's ever !!

All I can say is 'MORE, MORE, MORE !!!'