Movie Premieres...

Carlistara

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More specific details about the premiere next Wednesday, posted on Stephenie Meyer’s UK site:

The premiere for TWILIGHT will be held on Wednesday 3rd December at the Vue West End in London’s Leicester Square.

If you want to see the stars of the film then the cast will be arriving in Leicester Square around 6pm – dress as your favourite character or with a Twilight inspired look to be in with a chance of winning an on the spot prize.

Anyone else going alone to this? My friends bailed on me, but no way am I missing this for the world!

Edited by CompletelyCullenized

More specific details about the premiere next Wednesday, posted on Stephenie Meyer’s UK site:

The premiere for TWILIGHT will be held on Wednesday 3rd December at the Vue West End in London’s Leicester Square.

If you want to see the stars of the film then the cast will be arriving in Leicester Square around 6pm – dress as your favourite character or with a Twilight inspired look to be in with a chance of winning an on the spot prize.

Anyone else going alone to this? My friends bailed on me, but no way am I missing this for the world!

Where are you coming from?

andandand

what time are people getting there?

Going to try make it there for about 1pm, if I can convince my friend that we might need to go that early to get a good place but if I can't I'm going alone. Although I will be feeling like a right plank if no one else is around and they haven't even put the barriers up. And I can't imagine that anyone would camp out, it doesn't seem to be quite on that scale here yet... but I might be wrong.

Edited by Toyer

Only 4 more days to go till the European Premiere of Twilight in London!!

If you are going to be there and wear a costume you could win an on the spot prize from the film studio including tickets for the premiere!!

They are hoping to rival the LA premiere with fans and with Rob and Kristen in attendance are sure to give them a run for their money!

Hope to see you there!

Im going to this by myself. Anyone else going solo and fancy meeting up?

im not going solo but i'll happily meet you :)

Cool. What time are you getting there for?

i think we'll get there for 11ish

orr depending hiow youre getting to london were getting to victoria at 10:20

Im not getting there till 12.30ish. I tried to send you a PM with my phone number but for some reason it wont let me ;)

Im not getting there till 12.30ish. I tried to send you a PM with my phone number but for some reason it wont let me ;)

I'll send you one with mineee now :)

I was at the premiere

Luckily, I was right at the front near the paparazzi and Alex Zane so I got to see everyone (although they didn't speak to us or take autographs)

Not worth the 7 hour wait in the cold but I got some lovely pictures, met some really nice people and got Alex Zane's autograph :YAHOO:

I was a bit disappointed that they didn't speak to any of the fanss

But Rob smiled at me so I'm happy :vader:

I'll upload the pics I got when I get them developed tomorrow

Edit: Apparently they did sign autographs and take pictures, but they didn't anywhere near where I was standing..

Edited by CompletelyCullenized