Stargate SG-1 Guest

cat_b

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

found this topic whilest setting myself the task of reading the 28pages of "who's met who"...

obviously main SG1 would be lush :lol: but I'd def be happy with pretty much anyone cwl from the show! soo chuffed that tony :lol: is going the the LFACC thingy and will be lush to meet Vanessa Angel too!

also gutted couldn't meet sam and martoof in paris :lol: but hey early days yet! maybe when I have a degree and earn real money I'll be able to afford these things!!!! :(

but yeah PLEASE showmasters, give Corin some company!!!!

xx

Yes showmasters please do it. please get some stargate guests. that would be really great. all of thyem would be great, but i wouldn't mind who came really. Amanda and Richard would be brilliant. please showmasters give it a try. thank you.

I think I'll add to my list here:

how about the stars from the s6 ep "the Other Guys"

these were: John Billingsley (Coombs), Patrick McKenna (Jay Felger)

this would be cwl cause Coombs was funny (was one of the best from season 6) plus if you get him SHOWMASTERS, you will also be pleasing the STAR TREK fans cause John Billingsley plays DR. PHLOX in Enterprise! :wub: xx

Firstly, thank you SO much, Showmasters, for getting Corin Nemec =oD And i'd be so happy if there were any more SG guests to come.

I have to agree with proby’s_girl, I’d love to meet Jay Acovone, I have the HUGEST soft spot for Kawalsky, and I’d love to know how to pronounce his name as well! (except I didn’t have a dream in which RDA was in my bathtub, harrumph.)

Also, I just have to put in a plea for Colin Cunningham. Major Davis is just cool, there’s no other way around it, and he kicks serious ass in Foothold and Smoke & Mirrors, what’s not to love?!

Edited by Sidg

*points at previous post*

Girl as a point, Colin Cunninham ROCKS!!! Pllleeeeaaaaasssseeeee can we have him? Please, please? And Joe Acavone too and J.R. Bourne? (plays Martouf)

*worships cast of SG-1* Thankyou for getting Corin Nemec (for this i shall love whoever managed it eternally) any chance of Christopher Judge?

Thanks Showmasters, you're all angels and stars and wonderful wonderful people :(:angel: