Aliens Reunion

bundyse

I'd like ones (realistically speaking) who havent done an SM event yet still:

Cynthia Scott - Cpl. Dietrich, ("Maybe they don't use infra-red at all") is on the con circuit.

Danial Kash - Pvt. Spunkmeyer (Dropship co-pilot)

Paul Reiser - Carter J. Burke

Bill Paxton - Pvt. Husdon

Edited by nicky

If Showmasters could only add one more realistic Aliens guest for C14 then i'de settle for Michael Biehn. He seems to be a bit of a slippery customer as he has cancelled a few shows in the past :P

Bill Paxton would be awesome but again i cant see it happening at the moment. Not gonna mention Sig again, i promise. Bugger :angry:

And is there a letter missing from line two of the title of this thread, or is George Bush coming ?

r

found him :YAHOO:

I would like to meet:

Michael Biehn

Lance Henriksen

Paul Reiser

Bill Paxton

William Hope

Al Matthews

Mark Rolston

Does anyone else agree with my suggestions? :YAHOO:

i would say yes to all the above.

plus at a very long shot

James Cameron

Dan O'Bannon

Walter Hill

and

H.R. Giger

plus at a very long shot

James Cameron

Dan O'Bannon

Walter Hill

and

H.R. Giger

If you're asking for Dan O'Bannon, what's wrong with Ron Shussett? And if you're asking for Walter Hill, what's wrong with David Giler and Gordon Carroll?

Edited by nicky

plus at a very long shot

James Cameron

Dan O'Bannon

Walter Hill

and

H.R. Giger

If you're asking for Dan O'Bannon, what's wrong with Ron Shussett? And if you're asking for Walter Hill, what's wrong with David Giler and Gordon Carroll?

nothing

i named people most aliens fans would have heard of..

i bet the names you said most fans would have to check up to see who they are

i named people most aliens fans would have heard of..

i bet the names you said most fans would have to check up to see who they are

I guess only a certain level of fan would know the names but Ron Shusett should be known to most fans at least cos he was co-writer with O'Bannon and they did Total Recall together.

Nicky why do you think you're the Simon Cowell of this forum? I mean ask any real music fan and they think Simon Cowell is no more than a pantomine villian.

Anyways guys it's pretty 'anal' for use of a better word that you are arguing over such matters. Aliens fans will no doubt be happy to get any additional signatures regardless of how far down the list of credits you've got to look for their name.

Edited by rogue_entity

:blink: Who said we're arguing? We're discussing and speculating who people would want to meet, who would likely attend a con and who people will be familair with and as I and bundyse already said, we'd be willing to meet even those named that not many fans have heard of. And Mike is right, Cameron isnt that fan friendly or realistic.

It's pretty "drama-queen-like", for use of a better word, that you're interpreting it as "arguing". :D

Oh yeah.. Michael Biehn!

Don't want to have to go all the way to Germany and attend a con only for him.. (At CM there is always other actors that i'd like to see in supplement of him, in Germany, no other actor is interesting me)..

So please... bring him..:)

Nicky why do you think you're the Simon Cowell of this forum? I mean ask any real music fan and they think Simon Cowell is no more than a pantomine villian.

Anyways guys it's pretty 'anal' for use of a better word that you are arguing over such matters. Aliens fans will no doubt be happy to get any additional signatures regardless of how far down the list of credits you've got to look for their name.

I think you're reading too much into things. People are just discussing who they'd like to meet - and after all that's what this forum is for, isn't it?? Some might say it's anal getting sigs in the first places - it's horses for courses. Don't take me the wrong way, but if you don't think discussing who you'd like to meet at CM14 is appropriate for this forum, what exactly DO you think would be appropriate??

As for the Simon Cowell issue, I'm sure Nicky is being ironic.

:WINCE: Who said we're arguing? We're discussing and speculating who people would want to meet, who would likely attend a con and who people will be familair with and as I and bundyse already said, we'd be willing to meet even those named that not many fans have heard of. And Mike is right, Cameron isnt that fan friendly or realistic.

It's pretty "drama-queen-like", for use of a better word, that you're interpreting it as "arguing". :WINCE:

And who said my statement was brought on by any sort of desire to dramatize the matter? It was simply a mis-interpretation of the situation, one both you and I seem to be 'guilty of'.

To be honest not even Twickenham Stadium would be able to fit Mr. Cameron's ego in, and to be honest if I want to hear how great someone is I'll go to Church.

:WINCE: Who said we're arguing? We're discussing and speculating who people would want to meet, who would likely attend a con and who people will be familair with and as I and bundyse already said, we'd be willing to meet even those named that not many fans have heard of. And Mike is right, Cameron isnt that fan friendly or realistic.

It's pretty "drama-queen-like", for use of a better word, that you're interpreting it as "arguing". :WINCE:

And who said my statement was brought on by any sort of desire to dramatize the matter? It was simply a mis-interpretation of the situation, one both you and I seem to be 'guilty of'.

To be honest not even Twickenham Stadium would be able to fit Mr. Cameron's ego in, and to be honest if I want to hear how great someone is I'll go to Church.

Strikes me you've got up on the wrong side of bed this morning?

RE : James Cameron's ego, if you're referring to the "King Of The World" quote, you're taking it somewhat out of context. In any event, to be perfectly frank if any film director has the right to have a large ego it's James Cameron. Over the last 20 years he's done a hell of a lot more to advance the science and technology of film-making than any of his peers - and that includes George Lucas.

I don't think Jimbo is that bad, his whole "TOP OF THE WORLD!!" Oscar speech was mis-interpreted by the media - he was simply quoting a famous line/scene from Titanic and it's how he was feeling at the time I guess. He wasnt saying "I'm King of the world (cos I've won all these Oscars)." I think that's why people talk about his ego? Was it King or Top of the world? I cant remember.

The Simon Cowell thing is kinda like a disclaimer. :WINCE:

Edited by nicky