more than 1 photoshoot for each person?

Don't quote me on this but I think you can, as I've seen people with more than one photo and who stood having more than one picture taken without a comment from the photographer to stay behind.

I've bought two photo tickets for John. :thumbup:

It was possible at Lockdown and Chevron 7. I haven't heard of a rule change for The Hub. :thumbup:

My friend had an extra ticket for Michael Shanks at Chevron 7. She got both pictures taken at once and didn't have to queue again.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

At C13, there were a few people infront of me who had 4 or 5 pics with James Marsters. The crew member who took the tickets just said out load how many tickets the person had, so that Malcolm and James knew how many photos, and then James did 4 or 5 different poses with them :poki:

At C13, there were a few people infront of me who had 4 or 5 pics with James Marsters. The crew member who took the tickets just said out load how many tickets the person had, so that Malcolm and James knew how many photos, and then James did 4 or 5 different poses with them ;)

Yeah that's what I saw happening.

Tina- Jealous :YAHOO: I need more wages so I can do that!

I was wondering if you can have a group pic done with your friends if you all had a photo ticket? I'm not sure if that makes sense or not!

As long as everybody in the shot has a ticket, I don't see why not.

Okay, you may run into a problem it it's 20 of your friends. :vader: But if we're talking about a group of 3 or 4 you should be fine.

I was wondering if you can have a group pic done with your friends if you all had a photo ticket? I'm not sure if that makes sense or not!

Okay, you may run into a problem it it's 20 of your friends. :P But if we're talking about a group of 3 or 4 you should be fine.

Yeah that's what I meant. There will be three of us together and we were thinking it might be nice to have a shot with us all in!

• 1 month later...

If say the guests are doing photo shoots on the Sat and the Sun and you have two photo tickets for one guest can you have one photo done on one day and another photo done the next day or do you have to have both photos done at the same time one after the other? Hope what I have written makes sense? :no:

Edited by Tina

Okay, you may run into a problem it it's 20 of your friends. :no: But if we're talking about a group of 3 or 4 you should be fine.

From the Collectormania website : "No more than 2 people will be allowed in the shot"

http://www.collectormania.com/specialevents.html

I know The Hub is Massive Events and not Showmasters, but the two usually match, don't they ?

• Showmasters Admin

At the signing shows we do have a limit of 2 people. But at the weekend conventions we do relax this rule a bit as long as people are OK to wait until the end of the shoot, we did allow groups of 3 or 4.

Please remember EACH person in the shot needs a ticket. It is NOT one ticket per shot, it is one ticket per person.

1 ticket = 1 person - 1 photo taken - 1 copy printed

2 tickets = 1 or 2 persons - 2 photos taken - 1 copy of each printed (2 prints total)

3 tickets = 1, 2 or 3 persons - 3 photos taken - 1 copy of each printed (3 prints total)

4 tickets = 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons - 4 photos taken - 1 copy of each printed (4 prints total)

1 ticket DOES NOT EQUAL 2+ persons - 1 photo taken - 1 copy printed.