Doctor Who guests .......

dufresne

Just to ask, who has and who will be going to the Doctor Who exhibiton at Earls Court?

http://www.doctorwhoexhibition.com/earls.html

I went on opening day and plan to go again after the end of the series as they are due to add lots of stuff from series 4.

Its pretty good, and there are enough interactive screens to keep you busy, plus some great scenes with Daleks, Cybermen etc.

As per usual the route end up in a very small shop that could do with being 'bigger on the inside'

I really enjoyed it as did my young niece!

As per usual the route end up in a very small shop that could do with being 'bigger on the inside'

Ugh, the shop is ridiculously tiny. But the exhibition itself is excellent - went a couple of months ago and looking forward to going again in August to see the new stuff.

David and Freema have done a signing at a High Street store for the release of the DVD box set for series 3 but I gather the leads are not allowed to do normal signings/conventions while they are still in the series. Obviously the BBC didn't mind the one that would result in 300+ copies of the DVD being sold.

Billie did a signing tour for her book when it came out.

I've booked a ticket for the exhibition on the day of LFCC. Nip out at lunch time, visit the exhibition and then pop back to LFCC. Series 4 will be over so hopefully some new props etc.

.... still no New Who guests ..... :jason:

We were told to expect a "theme" day like with Indy and Star Wars. Have a night off you two ?

Do both of you contribute to the forum, or just respond to EVERY post within a three minute maximum ?

Edited by dufresne

• Moderators

Why the need to be rude with your reply? I only asked a question.

I don't get why you feel you have to be like that. I'm more than capable of replying to people without there being some malice behind it.

I'm not going to be made to feel like I'm "replying too quickly" or that I'm not allowed to reply to you on here Dufresne, so please drop the attitude :jason:

I was just commenting cos its funny that you seemed to miss it and your post seemed to suggest that Sly was only in like 1 classic ep lol.

Take it as a joke not an attack- laughing with you not at you and all.

Oh, and same back at ya for the replying time lol!

Why the need to be rude with your reply? I only asked a question.

I don't get why you feel you have to be like that. I'm more than capable of replying to people without there being some malice behind it.

I'm not going to be made to feel like I'm "replying too quickly" or that I'm not allowed to reply to you on here Dufresne, so please drop the attitude :poki:

You're the one with the attitude mate - it doesn't matter what time of the day or night it is, you reply to every question or comment in seconds with a big patronising smilie on the end. It's not just now, it's EVERY time. OK many of the questions people ask are pointless or are answered elsewhere - and its frustrating, but you really, really come across as having an attitude yourself.

Reply to me if you like - i won't be to blame for the only threads on here that you have not been in :poki::yoda::poki::firedevil:

and don't tell me to drop the attitude - I don't see your name up there as owner of the forum :poki::WAVE::WAVE::WAVE::WAVE::WAVE::WAVE::WAVE::WAVE::WAVE:

Not speakin for DeeBee, but because of the so many sudden arguments on here recently with newbies, I'd assume the smile is to try n prevent all that and be polite n calming n stuff rather than patronising. I do it with all my lol-s n stuff!

...And he is a mod, 2nd in command... in other words SM trust him enough to speak for them in a way...

• Moderators

If you have anything else to say "about" me, then please do it by email. My one perfectly acceptable non-patronising question is not worth a whole character assassination on here. I just thought maybe you'd missed it. I apologise for wondering.

I'm sure you'd rather just stick something on your message board about wanting me to fall down some stairs, but I'm not resorting to anything like that. I already asked you to drop the attitude so the arguments didn't have to happen, so that's my attempt at calming things done :firedevil:

Anyway, carry on .. good luck getting the Who guests. I'd like to see some too.

There's that irritating smilie again :firedevil:

It's not my forum, and I've never even mentioned you on it. It was set up partly to get away from you !!

Look David ... I can lock this thread. Can you ?