HORROR GUESTS PLEASE!

Some good suggestions here...

After reading the list I would expect the following are real possability

Heather Lagenkamp - done Autographica a couple of years ago and was a great guest really nice to speak to

Robert Englund - he is always around

George A Romero - he has done a couple of conventions now so wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't pop up again

Tom Savini - he is always about and is a good guest

Ingrid Pitt - she is always at brum so I wouldn't expect her at a SM event

Christopher Lee - good suggestion, he's done signings in the past but don't expect him to sign any Dracula stuff (I want him for Star Wars

Michael Biehn - Attended LFCC a few years ago and I think he was supposed to attend CM Manchester but cancelled so I would expect to see him again in the near future

Bruce Cambell - Did CM Midlands I wouldn't expect to see him for a while now

Tony Todd - Does conventions so he will be around at some point in the near future

I would like to see-

Amanda Wyss - Attended Autographica a few years ago and was really nice and pleasent

Ali Larter - more for my Heroes comic to be signed

Simon Pegg & Nick Frost - Get them back there talk in Machester was fantastic

Jennifer Tilly

Sybil Danning - done a convention in the UK before

what about the fog and halloween stars.

nancy loomis - the fog -halloween

pj soles - halloween

charles cyphers - the fog - halloween

dick warlock - halloween

pamela susan shoop -halloween 2

george p. wilbur

ellie cornell -halloween 5

danielle harris -halloween 5 -new halloween

wendy kaplan -halloween 5

Here's my dream horror list - it contains some people who I woulda thought were definite no-go material...until Showmasters pulled some real legends out of the bag for LFCC!!!

John Carpenter

Tobe Hooper

Danielle Harris

PJ Soles

Jeffrey Combs

William Friedkin

Dick Miller

Michael Rooker

Sissy Spacek

Rick Baker

Jamie Lee Curtis (I can dream!)

I could go on all day! Just one of these at Midlands or MK would get me doing backflips!!!

Here's my dream horror list - it contains some people who I woulda thought were definite no-go material...until Showmasters pulled some real legends out of the bag for LFCC!!!

John Carpenter

Tobe Hooper

Danielle Harris

PJ Soles

Jeffrey Combs

William Friedkin

Dick Miller

Michael Rooker

Sissy Spacek

Rick Baker

Jamie Lee Curtis (I can dream!)

I could go on all day! Just one of these at Midlands or MK would get me doing backflips!!!

Some great suggestions there, especially Curtis, Friedkin, Rick Baker and Dick Miller. After LFCC's amazing line-up of guests, anything is now possible :D

It would be a very special Collectormania if Showmasters managed to get a LOAD of Halloween guests to come over from the US to Milton Keynes in the UK. However, even though C14 is happening a month before a Halloween convention in the US I doubt they will come to Collectormania. I'd love it if they would, as from my POV I don't have that many Halloween autographs in my collection. But I seriously doubt it. I'm just being pessimistic.

Edited by SunSpeed

why the hell not hammer horror guests would be sweel and other horror guests would be excellent its just alot of use hope that c14 will have better guests this year depends because of c13 and yes lfcc was good this year but sure if we ask nicely and hopefully get them they may come to a fututre lfcc.

• 2 weeks later...