keeping you all in the loop

• Showmasters Admin

we are putting together the guests for this event, its a long way out till the con but we have some deals in play with some nice guests and its looking good and we are going to have some amazing people to meet

we just wanted to let you all know we have not forgotten this con and all is in hand

see you there

jason :D

thanks SM i was getting a little worried seeing that usually the first guests are announced as soon as the tickets go on sale but after the awesomeness of lockdown even after what happened i have total faith that you guys will pull of a awesome event! :D

I was not worried at all.

I have persuaded alot of my friends to get gold tickets

E1 was awesome, Lockdown as amazing.

I have every faith that no matter what happens much fun is going to be had!! and wonderful memories will be created!!

i look forward for the first announcement!!

we are putting together the guests for this event, its a long way out till the con but we have some deals in play with some nice guests and its looking good and we are going to have some amazing people to meet

we just wanted to let you all know we have not forgotten this con and all is in hand

see you there

jason :headscratch:

Cheers would vey much like to see Hayden again, or if not Kirsten. must have at least 1 bit of eye candy.