Supernatural

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love cake.

But you know what would be really cool to go with the Impala Cake? Jensen & Jared cake too :P We can have mini-figures of them sitting inside!

Oh wait. Actually, scrap that idea..... the real Jensen & Jared eating the impala cake would be awesome! :firedevil:

Edited by Jola

Well, I am willing to work for FREE to get this event started. MASSIVE EVENTS I WILL WORK FOR FREE!!! I will help build weird things at the place where it's held, I will cut and paste random things, I will walk the streets of London throwing holy water at people and handing flyers out. WHATEVER IS NEEDED!

Think of all these great minds here helping you create the best con ever! I'll even allow Gemma to bully me and starve me in order to get things done!

COME ON DUDES!! Deliver this onto us!!! *prays*

:D

Well, I am willing to work for FREE to get this event started. MASSIVE EVENTS I WILL WORK FOR FREE!!! I will help build weird things at the place where it's held, I will cut and paste random things, I will walk the streets of London throwing holy water at people and handing flyers out. WHATEVER IS NEEDED!

Think of all these great minds here helping you create the best con ever! I'll even allow Gemma to bully me and starve me in order to get things done!

COME ON DUDES!! Deliver this onto us!!! *prays*

:D

She even has actual holy water she can throw at people! ACTUAL HOLY WATER!!!