Supernatural

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some other organisations do this but I think Showmasters would rock at it more and plus Showmasters are awesome so I would like to see a Supernatural convention.

Jensen Ackles!!!!!!!!!! :P

So come on Showmasters, do a Supernatural event! :D

EDITED: To remove references to another event.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

I'm always tempted to go elsewhere but as I don't know anyone else that goes, I don't cuz .. well, I don't wanna spend a weekend with myself lol

So yes, any Supernatural guests or an actual con would be awesome :wub:

sorry darlin.

i agree it was overpacked though, just really bad.

COME ON SHOWMASTERS

lets get jared (and keep him :P)

I agree completely!!! I think my hand would have to accidently slip on a photo shoot with him.

We need a Supernatural convention!! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only taken to Supernatural, as I missed the first season I refuse to watch any until I've wated the first ones, I've just had the money to buy the DVD boxsets, did 1-3 in 2 weeks, now I can't wait for season 4 to start. I'm totally hooked and would love to go to a con just for them.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This would rock so hard! They could run a 'blue steel' contest, or an Impala mini-motor show!

Even coupled with something like a Smallville event this could be one cool event!

I completely agree with everything you just said. Blue steel contest ahah that sounds awesome :D

what i wouldnt pay for a j and j sandwich :angel: gold ticket, why i thank you :D

my god yes.......... i think i would need to take out a loan :D i would be broke but happy :P

very very very happy!!!:D

Definately money well spent!! :WINCE:

• 1 month later...