Adam Baldwin - what a top bloke !

dufresne

Met Adam a while back at LFACC and he was one of the most genuine, likeable guests ever. I'm not into Joss Whedon stuff at all, but FMJ is an incredible movie and he is great in it. Will definitely want multiple autos from Adam and hopefully a photoshoot :pyth:

And what about some more FMJ guests please ? John Terry was at Autographica a while back - and he is also in Lost !! Lee Ermey would be fantastic as well .....

I agree! I met him at an event a wee while ago and he was amazing - so witty and downt o earth. Really lovely guy. I do like Joss Whedon stuff but have been a fan of Adam's since seeing FMJ soon after it's release - I was very nervous meeting him!

I'm not into Joss Whedon stuff at all, but FMJ is an incredible movie and he is great in it.

Me too. I want Predator 2 (1990) guests like Gary Busey and Bill Paxton too!

Apparently Adam was nearly in AvP-R (2007) reprising his role from Predator 2 but couldnt do it due to scheduling conflicts.

I'm not into Joss Whedon stuff at all, but FMJ is an incredible movie and he is great in it.

Apparently Adam was nearly in AvP-R (2007) reprising his role from Predator 2 but couldnt do it due to scheduling conflicts.

I read that recently and I have seen Predator 2 a good few times and totally can't think who he is! I don't mind Firefly but I would absolutely, positively meet him for Chuck! Everything he does in that just has me in stitches.

I've met Adam a couple of times and he's a fantastic guest who really takes time to chat with fans. Glad he's been announced for C14! I'd love to see some of his Chuck castmates attend also, possibly Zach Levi and Yvonne Strahovski? :D

Edited by Evil_Faith

I always though he should have taken over from Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate SG:1, his role as Col. Dave Dixon was just asking to be O'Neill's replacement.

But alas I digress, I totally forgot he was in Angel, Predator 2 & The Patriot although for me it was his role as Jayne in Serenity and Firefly that won me over.

I read that recently and I have seen Predator 2 a good few times and totally can't think who he is! I don't mind Firefly but I would absolutely, positively meet him for Chuck! Everything he does in that just has me in stitches.

In Predator 2 Adam plays one of the Feds - the one who didn't go into the warehouse but monitored things in their wee van. At the end he got out of the helicopter and raged a bit at Danny Glover's character that they "almost had him".

I'm not into Joss Whedon stuff at all, but FMJ is an incredible movie. Lee Ermey would be fantastic as well .....

Yes, I wanna meet him. DO YOU MAGGOTS UNDERSTAND??!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SOUND OFF LIKE YOU'VE GOT A PAIR!

• 2 months later...

I always though he should have taken over from Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate SG:1, his role as Col. Dave Dixon was just asking to be O'Neill's replacement.

But alas I digress, I totally forgot he was in Angel, Predator 2 & The Patriot although for me it was his role as Jayne in Serenity and Firefly that won me over.

I agree. I thaught he was brilliant as Jayne. He's probably one of the main reasons i go on and on and on and on ( you get the picture ) at my mates to get into the Firefly/Serenity universe. What a fantastic character!

Cant wait to meet him at C14 :smile: