Bus station

Daniel_Jackson

Finally, I've asked a few people where the new location was and had not had a conreat answer.

EDIT: Never mind, did a map myself. Red Arrow is where I think campbell park is (was on google maps), green is the event and the 'A' is the jurys inn.

map.jpg

Any MK residents want to confirm the locations?

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Thanks for the info. I had a look on the National Express website and used the postcode from there for a map.

Google Map

Point A is John Lewis carpark end as listed on centre:mk website.

Point B is postcode from N Ex site for new stop. Not too far from the one Beatrixkiddo88's map. So i guess its somewhere on that road lol. :( Hope it helps, and hope it works, as internet died while trying to post this, so went with link instead of pic. ;):P

As a local person of Milton Keynes thought i would let you all know that the bus station has moved from junction 14 to near campell park making it a 5 minute walk to the john lewis side of the centre.

when you say bus station your talking about the park & ride facility?

the bus stop for the VT99 (Airport) isn't at the same instead ?

the stop for the VT99 (Luton right?) is at its usual place in the center *unless it stops at coach ways, then im not sure* but i know the VT99 stops at the shopping center *because i always see it when im waiting for my bus at the stop next to it lol* so there should be no problems there :)

Edited by Emmeh

The new location is futher down the map than what Shepseskaf has but not as far along.

it is between Montrose Street and Pilgrim Street, off Silbury Boulevard in Campbell Park

which means on the map futher down head futher along Silbury Boulevard and you will see a large car park with bus going in and out.

The temporary coachway is for X5 services and national express.

Buses are doing pick up and drop off there.

If anyone has any questions fell free to email me on capt_wright@hotmail.co.uk or PM me

hmm, the stop for the X5 is the same stop for the VT99, so im not so sure any more about it stopping there now :x

Yeah sorry the X5 also stops at the coachway as well as the city!

But i also see the VT99 go though the city so you should be fine but maybe check with them before you travel.

The new location is futher down the map than what Shepseskaf has but not as far along.

it is between Montrose Street and Pilgrim Street, off Silbury Boulevard in Campbell Park

which means on the map futher down head futher along Silbury Boulevard and you will see a large car park with bus going in and out.

If anyone has any questions fell free to email me on capt_wright@hotmail.co.uk or PM me

Is the way to the temporary coachway sign posted at all from the MK Centre?

Is the way to the temporary coachway sign posted at all from the MK Centre?

Not sure it only moved the weekend just past but there are signs from the bus station to the Centre so you should be fairly okay