Guest Cancellation - Robert Duncan McNeil

showmasters

Howie you are a flippin broken record! and thats a horrible thing to say, "Don't care" when others are obv upset! And you obv haven't taken in A THING that I put in your last thread, its only been 6 months, and they said the next few years... be patient!!

/rant

Howie you are a flippin broken record! and thats a horrible thing to say, "Don't care" when others are obv upset! And you obv haven't taken in A THING that I put in your last thread, its only been 6 months, and they said the next few years... be patient!!

/rant

Besides Robert Duncan McNeil was from Voyager not TNG, and they tried to get Patrick did they not, just he has filming and plays which come before this. Which must tell you that TNG is not a one woman show Howie, there are other people in the show besides Gates, it just might mean that they are either busy filming stuff for tv or movies or working on plays, too that or they may be tied up with other conventions and signing events, as great as they are I would have thought you of all people would know there were other event organisers out there in the world besides Showmasters.

I remember them saying they would try to get TNG actors I don't ever remember them saying they would get TNG actors, there’s a slight difference there

Defiantly agree with the broken record bit...

Too Howie not you Lizzy

;)

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

Too Howie not you Lizzy

lol, I got that ;) I mean, I would so hyperventilate if they got Jon Frakes again, but I'm not requesting it in EVERY cancellation thread!! And there are other actors from verious series.. I'm just grateful for what they CAN get

Darn, I was hoping to meet him. Good luck to him anyhow, hopefully I'll get to see him in the future at some point. I'm not having much luck with people from Voyager, Robert Beltran (spelling?) also cancelled from CM, lol!

Besides Robert Duncan McNeil was from Voyager not TNG,

Actually I believe he was in TNG before Voyager, and he was involved in a rather important Crusher storyline so asking for Gates as a replacement wasn't too many degrees of separation.

Give the guy a break he obviously likes Gates McFadden and likes to ask for her at every opportunity. I have a friend who asks for Kristin Chenoweth for every convention, might sound stupid but she can make a case for her to appear at every con from Firefly to Terminator to Battlestar.

Actually I believe he was in TNG before Voyager, and he was involved in a rather important Crusher storyline so asking for Gates as a replacement wasn't too many degrees of separation.

Give the guy a break he obviously likes Gates McFadden and likes to ask for her at every opportunity. I have a friend who asks for Kristin Chenoweth for every convention, might sound stupid but she can make a case for her to appear at every con from Firefly to Terminator to Battlestar.

Ok well I like a few people in particular but I don't ask for them almost every post I make, thats all.

And so he was in TNG, the episode where he got kicked out of starfleet and Wesley had to re-do a year (I believe) but regardless of who the actor is, whether Star Trek or not, some people do keep saying 'please get (inseart same name everytime) to this event, or that' it does get a bit boaring, it just feels like (although it may not be true) that some people are never happy with who is going, rather they want to always mention the same person who isn't, why? Whats the point?

People should know SM's try to get who they can, and one person can ask for someone 1 or one hundred times, but it doesn't mean there going to be any less or more able to come to the event.

:thumbup:

I don't mind him asking for the same guest, its when he says "don't care" when we're not happy about him cancelling, and he just goes on and on and doesn't acknowledge anything that anyone says about it

Ok well I like a few people in particular but I don't ask for them almost every post I make, thats all.

And so he was in TNG, the episode where he got kicked out of starfleet and Wesley had to re-do a year (I believe) but regardless of who the actor is, whether Star Trek or not, some people do keep saying 'please get (inseart same name everytime) to this event, or that' it does get a bit boaring, it just feels like (although it may not be true) that some people are never happy with who is going, rather they want to always mention the same person who isn't, why? Whats the point?

Its completely true that some people are never happy and poor Jason has to deal with them people regardless of how hard he works just because he didn't book a particular guest for that one attendee who would only really have been happy if that actor had paid them their undivided attention. Tis the business I suppose.

People should know SM's try to get who they can, and one person can ask for someone 1 or one hundred times, but it doesn't mean there going to be any less or more able to come to the event.

But Jason does go on who people want to meet, the poll for Chevron 7 proves it. So if no one asked for Gates McFadden how does Jason know whether to try book her or not?

At least this guy can say he asked for his favourite guest, it obviously seems to make him feel better asking even if he never gets.

Thanks for those who have stuck up for me.I want to meet Gates as she is the only cast member I need to sign my Nemesis poster and she was my fave character,when I said I do not care Robert has cancelled I meant for me as I never watched Voyager,I am not heartless and of course I am sorry for those who are disappointed/wanted to meet him,I did not mean I do not care for other people not being able to meet him I just meant for myself.if no one expressed a need to meet some one who would Jason know who to book?!

Thanks for those who have stuck up for me.I want to meet Gates as she is the only cast member I need to sign my Nemesis poster and she was my fave character,when I said I do not care Robert has cancelled I meant for me as I never watched Voyager,I am not heartless and of course I am sorry for those who are disappointed/wanted to meet him,I did not mean I do not care for other people not being able to meet him I just meant for myself.if no one expressed a need to meet some one who would Jason know who to book?!

Ok well I am sorry again for going on, its probably more the way your post came across that got me, I will drop it.

On another note one of my sisters friends (who I don't think lives in this country) did the makeup for the guy who played Shinzon, not that I was a big fan of his or anything.

Quick question, was Nemesis your favourite of all the movies?

:D

No my favourite is First Contact then Star Trek 6 then Nemesis! glad you know I am sorry for those who wanted to meet robbie!

Thats my favourite too (First Contact) well joint with Voyage Home, only need two more autos to finish my widescreen special collector edition video case for First Contact, though I'm not holding out much hope of seeing ever of them.

Also I wanted to meet Robert, but to be honest as I said before it is handy him not coming as it has saved me some money, and just when I needed it..

:D

LLAP :(

Edited by zebredy

:( Bring that friend here and get them to pester SMs relentlessly. I want Kristin :D