any tricks for time?

anyone know of any tricks or time travel machines (as i don't have that power) to make time go exxtra fast so i can get a job and go to Eclipse 2? It seems sooo long away :thumbup:

but im getting a job so i can take loadss of money to it to buy lots of stufff :P

myspace.com/nelli99

:thumbup:

Ummm get someone to knock you out and hope you wake up the day before E2? :D

Induce a coma!

Same thing aren't they, although Cryogenic stasus would be better, at least you won't age any then.

I had a very intricate plan in which I became a zombie to pass the time, but the only problem is that I am unsure of the availablity of undead-certified clerics in the UK who would be able to revert me back to human in time. =/

wow some good advice, i like the one about being knocked out.. :WINCE: just like sleeping till november... still need to get a job tho lol

ahhh dammit

ill just go all "gimme a job or ill use my powers to kick ur ass" on the people at the jobcenter mwahahaha :P

smuggle a cat on board, get frozen, then get your 'friend' to mess up replacing the drive plates.

::end of fanboyism::

i am totaly in agreament with you but if the cat ends up with better hair than you then kitty is going down....

find pubs with cocktails that remind you of heroes.......

wow some good advice, i like the one about being knocked out.. :smile: just like sleeping till november... still need to get a job tho lol

ahhh dammit

ill just go all "gimme a job or ill use my powers to kick ur ass" on the people at the jobcenter mwahahaha :vader:

jobcenter are evil beings :blink:

I think it was Einstein that said, when talking about relativity, 'touching a hot stove for a second can seem like a week, but a week with a beautiful girl can seem like a second.'

By my calculations, I need 31.286 beautiful girls in my presence, and it will seem like only a second has passed before Eclipse.

Edited by Kenny

smuggle a cat on board, get frozen, then get your 'friend' to mess up replacing the drive plates.

::end of fanboyism::

Red Dwarf if anyone hadn't guessed LOL!!

I don't want time to go quickly, cos May is going to be a half s***e half good month, and I'd rather time pass slowly till then... :D

NO! There will be no more excessive drinking in the Park Inn, having been flicking through my friend's camera last night when I found this...

argh2.JPG

I imagine if I felt shame, I would be very ashamed right now.