Do you want a SG1 guest line up only or Stargate Atlantis

showmasters

guest line up for Chevron 7  

111 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want to see

• Stargate SG1 guest only
    • Stargate SG1 & Atlantis guests

Atlantis PLEASE! Well, I mean, both. But I'd really really really love at least one good Atlantis guest. I always enjoyed Atlantis more, to be honest, and the guests from there I've met so far have been just as awesome as the SG-1 guests. (maybe moreso - Torri Higginson is quite possibly my fave guest ever)

Plus, if you get someone like Torri, Weir was in SG-1 first so that'd please the SG-1 lovers!

That, and your flyers say Atlantis too!

Edited by Psychosis

No, but Torri did play Weir on SG-1.

It's not that I'm not wanting to see Torri (I missed her in Manchester). But if you're going about who portrayed his/her character on SG-1 first, it would be David Hewlett. ;)

Edited by Queen_Sindel

What? I'm not sure what you're trying to say? *scratches head*

I mean she was on SG-1 before she was on Atlantis... i.e. she was on SG-1 first.

Sorry, we had some wires crossed here. I understood your first post the way that Weir was the first Atlantis character to appear on SG-1.

Still, I think in SG-1 terms McKay was the more significant character. Torri was only in the two parter New Order plus Pegasus Project, and Weir (portrayed by Jessica Steen) was in another two parter.

But maybe we should wait with that discussion until this poll does have a final result. :unsure:

What? I'm not sure what you're trying to say? *scratches head*

I mean she was on SG-1 before she was on Atlantis... i.e. she was on SG-1 first.

Sorry, we had some wires crossed here. I understood your first post the way that Weir was the first Atlantis character to appear on SG-1.

Still, I think in SG-1 terms McKay was the more significant character. Torri was only in the two parter New Order plus Pegasus Project, and Weir (portrayed by Jessica Steen) was in another two parter.

But maybe we should wait with that discussion until this poll does have a final result. :huh:

Believe me, I would be OVERJOYED to get David :unsure: I just used Torri as an example.

Even though I only voted for SG-1 as I would definatly spend more money on them, and make more of an effort for them, it has too be both because this is a Stargate con not a Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis con, which means as they both come under Stargate they should therefore both be represented. (hope that made sense?)

There are some people that only like Stargate SG-1 and others that only like Stargate Atlantis, so I supose if you made this con based on one show or the other, you may make some people not want to attend?

:unsure:

LLAP :huh:

Both please.......that way you may get Ben Bowder and Joe Flannigan....[in my dreams]

This is one i really want to come to but why oh why Northampton. Its just such a bummer to get to. Spent hours in the car getting to Eclipse and this time i would want to bring offspring with me.....[Are we there yet]. Repeat a million times every 1/2 hour......