Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey.....looks like I'm going to be busy next week ;)

....also any Sarmy who had their picture taken for the cafe photo - who the man in place of niki? Is he on these boards? I want to do one with our names on as well - so everyone know who we are! Also can anyone remember Steve's ... I think it was firefly something or other?

The cafe photo is nearly finished ... and it's looking good! :o

not to sure about steves but niki is aka matt, he's not on here *claps* im reaaaaally looking forward to seeing it lol

Edited mine with a pic now. Dum de dum. I probably should have put more time and effort into it.

Wow, I didn't know you'd met Sylar. How did you survive?

[/sarcasm] :blink:

:dance::poki::wub:

Sadly I didn't, that would be the last photo of me before I became one with the Force.:lol:

Fantastic picture Kenny .... but I'm having problems getting it off here - could you email it too me (see my sig for details).

@Wyn ... is Wyn your real name as well as forum name (I want to get the badges right)

@Alexius ... you make an awesome Hiro, it's really good! Cafe pic should be up in a couple of days - it's turning into an production of epic proportions!

@Pandoras Box - I was HRG, Pez was Mohinder, Emmah was Micah (that one is soooo funny)

@mouseybrown - I think it's hilarious that we're getting all this sorted so long before the actual event. But then I was organised for E1(!) I only printed my tee shirts two days before the event! God knows what I would have done if they had turned out crap ..... probably started the Nudeclipse thing a little early!

Fantastic picture Kenny .... but I'm having problems getting it off here - could you email it too me (see my sig for details).

@Wyn ... is Wyn your real name as well as forum name (I want to get the badges right)

@Alexius ... you make an awesome Hiro, it's really good! Cafe pic should be up in a couple of days - it's turning into an production of epic proportions!

@Pandoras Box - I was HRG, Pez was Mohinder, Emmah was Micah (that one is soooo funny)

@mouseybrown - I think it's hilarious that we're getting all this sorted so long before the actual event. But then I was organised for E1(!) I only printed my tee shirts two days before the event! God knows what I would have done if they had turned out crap ..... probably started the Nudeclipse thing a little early!

YATTA!! And I shall bring you a little present for all this in November. ^^

Also, I'm working on a picture of Sylar to use for propaganda... I've got the lineart done, I just need to color it.

And, so wait... You mean you guys aren't packed yet? o_O

Hey no my real names's Sam :) Thanks it's great your doing this :WINCE:

Edited by Wyn

hahah yeah niki is matt and he semes to be dressed as a woman A Lot so being niki isnt a big thing.....

wanders off to think of something good for my qoute...

( oh and snowglobe i had a fishfinger butty yesterday in the pub....its not a weatherspoon lol )

Edited by pez

hey well if you wanna start nudeclipse a little early, why not :wub:

hahaha.

better to be organised than not : )

kepe up the fantastic work

hahah yeah niki is matt and he semes to be dressed as a woman A Lot so being niki isnt a big thing.....

wanders off to think of something good for my qoute...

( oh and snowglobe i had a fishfinger butty yesterday in the pub....its not a weatherspoon lol )

It's 9.20 in the morning and now I want a fishfinger butty ..... is that wrong? :angel: