Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

Ahh : ( ?

Is that you admitting defeat in this particular argument? :(

thats me giving sad face bcause im being ganged up on.

im innocent really :(

Waaaait a minute - given your awesome lineage, I'm quite certain that you're completely innocent of what you are supposedly innocent of... That DavidB must be affecting my mind somehow to make me turn against you, he must be... coming on to me somehow!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly I am motivated to do this again. Only at work though, I can't stand waiting for stuff to process on my home machines, and some of my blades at work are stupidly powerful. Like 64Gb of RAM and stuff. Stupidly powerful.

That's a lotta RAM. =O And I like the idea for the new scene. ^^

I'm suddenly wanting to make my own video... Not along the same lines at all as yours, but I think it'll turn out hilarious--I just need to get together the technology to do so.

• Moderators

Waaaait a minute - given your awesome lineage, I'm quite certain that you're completely innocent of what you are supposedly innocent of... That DavidB must be affecting my mind somehow to make me turn against you, he must be... coming on to me somehow!

It's not her being innocent of anything, it's just her innocence in general that I'm questioning :lol:

And lets be fair, sharing the same lineage as you doesn't exactly support her being innocent does it :(

Oh...I see....

*sulks 'cos she can't go the collectormania* ;)

Don't worry, I can't either. My bank balance (student loan) and job only really allow me for two conventions per year. I'm going to Whitby 2 weeks before E2 aswell. I'm going to be so skint for Christmas. :wub:

Oh...I see....

*sulks 'cos she can't go the collectormania* :P

Don't worry, I can't either. My bank balance (student loan) and job only really allow me for two conventions per year. I'm going to Whitby 2 weeks before E2 aswell. I'm going to be so skint for Christmas. :lol:

I'm going to Legoland .... not that I'm not excited about it - it's just I've got a bug for meeting famous people after Eclipse :wub:

@ Kenny .... that made me laugh - but you have far too much time on your hands!! ;)