Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pmsl Kenny thats SO funny! 'are you gunna make me some more eggs?!'

:WINCE: It is just a rough draft though:p

Tomorrow I'm going to change the start to just show his eyes when he says 'breakfast?', one or two bits in the middle so they fit better (like use a clip of Sylar when he's in the Bennets' house when West is talking about breakfast, make Charlie's bit a little longer, and maybe extend Parkman's wife's bit), then add a montage of him killing people while saying 'eggs? eggs? eggs? eggs?'

If I have time at work of course;)

...., and maybe extend Parkman's wife's bit

What is she not tall enough for you? :WINCE:

@ River...what have you been buying off ebay? Anything to do with David Anders? ;)

i bought a poster....signed.....by a few people lol :( mr anders is one of them :P

signed by 13 people. whoever it is that sold it seems to be from the 'con' scene they have a few different posters for sale for different shows etc.

Jack Coleman, Kristen Bell, David Anders, Zachary Quinto, James Kyson Lee, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Ali Larter, Adrian Pasdar, Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg, Milo Ventimiglia, Hayden Panettiere, Jimmy Jean-Lewis

*squee*

its from manchester collectormania apparently

Edited by River

Ah to make one person smile is a day well spent :)

So much more I want to do to improve it, but those bits would take way more effort that I have time to put in :|

When season 3 airs though... oh boy will I be watching for breakfast/egg references :P

Also, perhaps someday I'll learn to accept a compliment without rambling :D

:WINCE::WINCE: *growls* moan moan moan time

the 'person' who sold me my poster sent me a message last night saying 'im sorry but the poster ripped wheni was packing it up to send to you' i then got a second message before i had seen the first saying 'sorry again, i have refunded your money'

but what if i still wanted my poster?!?! i can cope with a small rip ITS 13 SIGNATURES! im SO SO SO angry, i think this person might have had another offer, or changed there mind about selling it!!!! :WINCE::crying::thumbup:

ive sent an email asking to see a pic of the 'rip' but as yet, no reply :wub::chair::chair:

*growls*

What an outrage!!! I expect they had a better offer ... I had that when I sold some X-files stuff (ahem!) someone emailed me after it had ended and offered me £10 more - of course I done the right thing and kept with the original seller :gorgeous:

I agree with Pez....tell them the Sarmy is coming after them!!!

:WINCE::WINCE: *growls* moan moan moan time

the 'person' who sold me my poster sent me a message last night saying 'im sorry but the poster ripped wheni was packing it up to send to you' i then got a second message before i had seen the first saying 'sorry again, i have refunded your money'

but what if i still wanted my poster?!?! i can cope with a small rip ITS 13 SIGNATURES! im SO SO SO angry, i think this person might have had another offer, or changed there mind about selling it!!!! :WINCE::P:poki:

ive sent an email asking to see a pic of the 'rip' but as yet, no reply :chair::chair::chair:

*growls*

That definitely sounds well dodgey! Send the Sarmy round :o

:blink::chair: i just won it and paid for it, thats as far as i got. then the email arrived :WINCE::o i mean if that was me and i had genuinely ripped the poster as i was sending it i wud still ask the seller if they wanted it before i presumed they wudnt *growls* i just think its SO suspect