Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sisters and I have an understanding that what happens on Facebook stays on Facebook - none of us would show our parents any of our photos or status messages or the like - mostly for fear of giving them simultaneous heart attacks.

• Moderators

I could move the old one over to here if people wanted. I don't know whether you want that or carry on this new one, or combine the two ..

I do quite like the idea of having a 65 page topic already though :P

:D so true, my sister-in-law tried to add me on there once, I was like NO FAMILY MEMBERS!!!! :thumbup:

I'm not having any possible connection back to my parents.

My whole family has mine, so I don't know if it was from there or my Sylar PC wallpaper or my giany Sylar bus stop poster that my mum get's ther idea that I might like him a little. :D

Edited by bonniesrg

I have my sister and my mum's workmate on. Sometimes I forget that. =P My sister generally just laughs at most of what I write or put up on there - we have very different tastes.

I also have too many colleagues and my supervisor on there, so I generally avoid saying much about work other than it's crap.

Edited by Lenatalia

*As the thread falls into disuse, it lets out one last whimper which quickly turns into a raspy death-rattle, stumbles forward and collapses into Kenny's waiting arms.*

Come, my fellow SArmians! Let us send this noble thread on to Valhalla to be reborn!

*So saying, he effortlessly tosses the thread over his shoulders and sets off on a journey that would take many weeks and involve incredible adventures.*

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER

*Effortlessly dropping the rotting carcass of the thread into a waiting longboat and wiping large amounts of kraken blood from his forehead, Kenny strikes a hefty chunk of flint against his masculine jaw, sparking up the dry kindling in the longboat. The longboat ablaze in a towering inferno of awesome, Kenny gives it a single kick from his manly foot, sending it floating majestically on its way to Valhalla... and rebirth.*

*The haunting sound of Led Zepplin - Immigrant Song echoes through the dock as the longboat vanishes into the mists.*

Edited by Kenny