Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right you lot!!!!

I am in the middle of sorting these ID cards out....so if there are any changes you want to make to either your photo or statement...I need to know ASAP!!! Ideally by Wednesday this week or Friday at the very, very , very latest :P

Cheers :clap:

Have I mentioned that I retract my desire to print my own? <<;

Also, concerning sleeping arrangements--what should I bring, if either of you are bringing extra bedding material?

Thanks! <3

Have I mentioned that I retract my desire to print my own? <<;

Also, concerning sleeping arrangements--what should I bring, if either of you are bringing extra bedding material?

Thanks! <3

I have no idea if Emma is bringing bedding....I've said that you two can share the bed if you like...Sorry that I've messed up and booked a double room!!

I've got my super-duper quick blow up bed, so I'll bring some extra bedding, so I wouldn't worry about bringing any :D It's easier for me to bring some in the back of my car, rather than you transport it over from the US!!

I am more than happy to sleep on the floor, as i practically do at home anyways. Its your room Tracy, so you get the bed lol And you didnt mess up booking a double room...you booked that before you knew you would have two lodgers kipping on your floor XD I shall be bringing a sleeping bag i think, since i was freezing at the last eclipse XD

Yay, not long now! im really hoping we have those groups again, as the Hub just had numbered tags :D The group names were a fun addition. I think Tracy, Paula and me are in the same group. *high fives*

Edited by Emmeh

Hmmm, well, I'll at least bring my own pillow this time. =) And it sounds like, whatever we eventually decide on, between the two of you we should be covered--and yes, it would certainly be easier to drive with bedding than to fly with it. o_o

See you soon! =D

I think Tracy, Paula and me are in the same group. *high fives*

OMG....do you think they might realise this and split us up? The three of us sat together in the talks will be interesting :thumbup:

Hmmm, where do you suppose S76 (if I remember correctly) falls? <<;

Also, no, I don't think anything can make sleeping on the plane more comfortable--it's not so much that you head has no cushioning as that you're sitting too far upright to prop your head against anything. =P

Edited by Alexius