Ali Larter - is it true that she doesnt do signings/cons?

While at Eclipse, I chatted to a few people about the wonderful Ali Larter, and how I would love her to attend Eclipse 2... but some people seemed to think that Ali simply does not do these kind of events..

Does anyone here know if this is likely to be true or not? Has Ali attended any other UK cons/signing events in the past (or do we know if she attends them in the US?)

I know she did some promo apparences for Heroes World Tour in Japan last year, but since that was in her contract with the show, I guess she couldnt really complain... But any chance she will do a signing/con in the UK?

I think Ali, Masi and Eccleston are the ones we will all be waiting for the longest!

I've heard that Masi WILL do cons, but his costs are so huge that it's hard for organisers to afford him.

I have heard the same.

I think Ali, Masi and Eccleston are the ones we will all be waiting for the longest!

I've heard that Masi WILL do cons, but his costs are so huge that it's hard for organisers to afford him.

That's what my head imagined :D

That's what my head imagined :(

As opposed to another part of you imagining it? :D

LOL! :P

I really hope Ali would be up for coming to an Eclipse. And Masi too (despite high costs).

Just wondering, would people pay more for a ticket, if it meant that Masi would definitely be there?

That's what my head imagined :P

As opposed to another part of you imagining it? :o

LOL! ;)

I really hope Ali would be up for coming to an Eclipse. And Masi too (despite high costs).

Just wondering, would people pay more for a ticket, if it meant that Masi would definitely be there?

I would for Ali...

maybe thats why they put the ticket prices up.. so that SM could afford him

Last i heard Masi was a six figure sum to book... but i could be wrong.

He has done a lot of events in USA, Comic Con... blah blah...

but because he is huge in demand, he is expensive!!!

It might be one of those timing issues like Milo and Adrian.

SM were great with their timing in getting Milo!!!

So if Masi is in the UK i can guess he will say yes!!! i SM ask him to attend, this will reduce the cost because he has already had his flight and accomodation paid for, it will just be his costs.

but then what do i know!!!

• Moderators

The only problem with 'guests' being in the country is that they're usually here for a reason, and so sometimes it can make it trickier to get them because of schedules etc.

Obviously sometimes it can work though :unsure:

I really don't understand why Masi is the most "claimed" expensive out of the bunch. I mean, there are few others who are more famous/ been in more movies than him who have done cons in the past.

lol why are we talking about Masi anyways? This is an Ali topic <3 :D

Edited by charliedcn